some questions
2006.Sep.27, 12:53 PM
some questions
ok so these questions may or may not have good answers.

1.what is the highest level it is possible to be right now?
2.will that level cap increase in the future?
3.is there/will there be a cap on happiness drain from a single training session?
4.are there any plans to make more districts and if so will they only be for continuously higher levels or will there be more available to lower level characters?

just wondering.
2006.Oct.01, 10:36 AM

so, are these gonna be answered ever? or should i just give up hope.
2006.Oct.01, 02:52 PM

I'll do my best

1. As far as I know there is no limit to levels, you could be level 1 million if you played long enough.
2. See #1
3. I don't think there is a cap on happiness drain. I think it is based on how much energy you use.
4. I would guess there will always be more districts as you gain in levels. Right now the highest district is the Midlan District available to levels 22+.
2006.Oct.01, 03:00 PM

thanks for the info, I was wondering about the energy drain cause eventually its gonna be hours and hours in between times you can play cause eventually you'll drain as much happiness as you have. Unless you have lots land lots of money available to buy the huge houses. Even if you continue to buy larger and larger houses, if your draining 400-500 happiness each time you train (i realize this is like level 60 or something) then its not gonna take too long before you are out and when it comes back at 10 every 5 minutes, refilling happiness of one of the huge houses is gonna take forever.
2006.Oct.01, 09:54 PM

matt5250 Wrote:thanks for the info, I was wondering about the energy drain cause eventually its gonna be hours and hours in between times you can play cause eventually you'll drain as much happiness as you have. Unless you have lots land lots of money available to buy the huge houses. Even if you continue to buy larger and larger houses, if your draining 400-500 happiness each time you train (i realize this is like level 60 or something) then its not gonna take too long before you are out and when it comes back at 10 every 5 minutes, refilling happiness of one of the huge houses is gonna take forever.

Chris is corrent in his assumptions. There is no level cap, but unlike other games similar to this one levels are increasinly harder to get. There are no plans to ever have a level cap.

The amount of districts will increase as players continue to level. There might be other districts available for lower levels, but these will most likely require the completion of certain tasks in the game rather than a level requirement.

As for happiness refreshing, we'll have to address this area soon. Most players don't like to train their stats with anything other than full happiness, which in some cases might not be the best strategy.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin