How come
2008.Jun.08, 11:33 PM
How come
AL doesnt have a soundtrack or theme song or some sort of music

I think it would be a nice addition to have an AL soundtrack or band whatever works
2008.Jun.08, 11:37 PM

haha i cant picture AL with background music. background music, in my mind only exists in games like Cabal, FFXI, and WoW, those types of games. never in a text-based
2008.Jun.08, 11:38 PM

Music slows done sites a lot. If you don't believe me go to this site http://www.1960sailors.net/ Has to be the worst site I have ever been on.
2008.Jun.08, 11:47 PM

lmfao to the max... i took web design class... and this site sux to the max... they need to change it, it hurts the eyes
2008.Jun.08, 11:50 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:lmfao to the max... i took web design class... and this site sux to the max... they need to change it, it hurts the eyes
We hade to redesign this site for a webdesign class I took. We were not aloud to leave out a single page in it. To bad all our work is on a local server Sad. But they have changed it since I last visted it believe it or not it was worse.
2008.Jun.08, 11:55 PM

ouch and screw the music i'll just stick to pandora
2008.Jun.09, 12:03 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Promathia19 Wrote:lmfao to the max... i took web design class... and this site sux to the max... they need to change it, it hurts the eyes
We hade to redesign this site for a webdesign class I took. We were not aloud to leave out a single page in it. To bad all our work is on a local server Sad. But they have changed it since I last visted it believe it or not it was worse.

haha i believe ive seen this site before. it was on the Top 10 Worst Page Designs Ever website. we had to write up what was so bad about it and a way to improve it. we dint have to change it ourselves tho, since it wasnt assigned