Online changes?
2008.Jun.08, 08:04 AM
Online changes?
Should it be changed where 5 mins online and 5 mins away? Just the curtiousy of the game in allowing player's 15 mins before an attack could be a little bit outdated now.Is it time for a change? Personally i think if you dont even click the game for 10 mins you arent exactly playing the game are you.
2008.Jun.08, 08:23 AM

Yeah I think the same, maybe even cut it down more to 3min online, 3min away.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jun.08, 09:32 AM

Sorry that some of us have a life and still want to enjoy the game. It takes at least 15 min. for enough AP to do any of the bigger crimes. It also take me 30 min for my happiness to refill. I do not see the sense in just clicking on the game just to click it and stare at the screen with out doing anything. But hey maybe thats what you want to do. But I want to be able to do other things. Like play with my kids, pet my dog or talk to my wife. I know its a stretch but i also go outside once in a while and when I check the game after 15 or 30 min it gets to be pretty expensive to have to stim out of the hospital every time. I give anyone I attack at least 30 min before I attack. But hey I want others to enjoy the game and a life.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2008.Jun.08, 09:32 AM

Why does the status even matter? If you want to attack at 5 minutes, do it. Don't be a little pink triangle.
2008.Jun.08, 09:41 AM

grabtindy Wrote:Why does the status even matter? If you want to attack at 5 minutes, do it. Don't be a little pink triangle.

Agreed. You don't need the status changed to go against the courtesy.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jun.08, 09:42 AM

nothing in the game allows a person 15 minutes before an attack. just people being over polite
2008.Jun.08, 09:55 AM

NiteSlayer Wrote:Sorry that some of us have a life and still want to enjoy the game. It takes at least 15 min. for enough AP to do any of the bigger crimes. It also take me 30 min for my happiness to refill. I do not see the sense in just clicking on the game just to click it and stare at the screen with out doing anything. But hey maybe thats what you want to do. But I want to be able to do other things. Like play with my kids, pet my dog or talk to my wife. I know its a stretch but i also go outside once in a while and when I check the game after 15 or 30 min it gets to be pretty expensive to have to stim out of the hospital every time. I give anyone I attack at least 30 min before I attack. But hey I want others to enjoy the game and a life.

Bla, bla, bla. Get a web phone and a wife who understands. Biggrin
2008.Jun.08, 09:59 AM

Loki Wrote:
NiteSlayer Wrote:Sorry that some of us have a life and still want to enjoy the game. It takes at least 15 min. for enough AP to do any of the bigger crimes. It also take me 30 min for my happiness to refill. I do not see the sense in just clicking on the game just to click it and stare at the screen with out doing anything. But hey maybe thats what you want to do. But I want to be able to do other things. Like play with my kids, pet my dog or talk to my wife. I know its a stretch but i also go outside once in a while and when I check the game after 15 or 30 min it gets to be pretty expensive to have to stim out of the hospital every time. I give anyone I attack at least 30 min before I attack. But hey I want others to enjoy the game and a life.

Bla, bla, bla. Get a web phone and a wife who understands. Biggrin

A Web phone I could get but why click on when you can't do anything. I wife that understands? I don't think they make that model where I am from if you find one send it to me. :roll:

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2008.Jun.08, 10:10 AM

Lol or a wife who understands and even plays as much or more than you do Wink
---yes they do exist

doh
2008.Jun.08, 10:56 AM

My wife is perfectly understanding. She says she understands I play on the computer way to much! lol