pictures
2006.Sep.26, 10:10 PM
pictures
pictures have frames. i think the game should to. you can go around and try to frame people for crimes. for instance the time that fastninja pushed that little old lady into the street. you know what i am talking about, the unsolved hit and run last week that happened in the industrial district? it was all him officer!
2006.Sep.26, 10:12 PM

Damn, you people never cease to come up with good ideas. I like this one more than spies lol.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Sep.26, 10:35 PM

and i swear fastninja was the one who pushed her! it was right after he bought the drugs from me! er, i mean, well, after he bought the drugs from teh suspicous guy down the street who i happened to be in a position to observe from around the corner and down the block! yeah, thats it...
2006.Sep.26, 10:47 PM

i was thinking you can ahve it where for various levels you can try to frame someone else. if it works that person gets sent to jail and you get no money. if it backfires y6ou get sent to jail.

also if someone does frame you then there should be an option for a crime where you can try to blackmail the cops into telling you who framed you.

i was thinking that the likelihood of you ebing able to frame them could be absed on both yours and there stats. so for instance if i am claiming that fastninja was setting up a meth ring but you knew he had really low intelligence and couldnt pass a chem quiz to save his life then it will probably backfire.

but if i try to frame, i mean, i9f i inform on someone who has about the right level of int to be able to maybe pull it off it si more likely that it will work.
2011.Dec.10, 03:39 PM
RE: pictures
bump

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.16, 06:38 AM
RE: pictures
(2011.Dec.10 03:39 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  bump

a nice thought.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.