new crimes
2008.Sep.17, 05:29 PM

Canosoup Wrote:I'd like to see crimes that require the same amount of AP, but give more exp than cash and vice versa.

that's not a bad idea there soup!
2008.Sep.17, 06:07 PM

Canosoup Wrote:I'd like to see crimes that require the same amount of AP, but give more exp than cash and vice versa.
Also quoted for excellence of idea.
2008.Sep.17, 06:39 PM

Weebay Wrote:I would like to see intelligence based crims Biggrin Meaning you have to have a certain level of intel to even be able to attempt certain crimes!
Been asking for a 30-35 ap hack crime for a long time... :cry:
2008.Sep.17, 06:47 PM

Genius. Never even thought of that alteration!

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Sep.17, 07:13 PM

I reckon an extortion crime would be cool.

Maybe it could be a gang crime?
2008.Sep.17, 08:41 PM

zenith Wrote:

Genius. Never even thought of that alteration!
:shock:
*Gives a bow to his fans*
Thank you! Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.29, 03:16 AM

Drug imports, cost a certain amount of money and ap + time.

maybe this could be a gang crime.
2008.Sep.29, 04:58 AM

Weebay Wrote:I would like to see intelligence based crims Biggrin Meaning you have to have a certain level of intel to even be able to attempt certain crimes!

I am with that......Let have some smart people do some smokin.....

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe