crimes
2008.Jun.06, 03:00 PM
crimes
ok I ask of player for help on crimes. If you know what a crime needs for a good success rate please post what that crime is and requirement. hopefully this will be a good guild to all players for what they need for a good crime success . Also I should mention that you shouldn't try a crime that uses more then 33% of your action points. Also your level effects the success rate and dex equal to the action points is good.If you find an error please leave a comment so I may change this.

Crime Action point cost Skill level

Three Shells Con Game 1 , 2 int 3 acc
Two Dice Con Game 1 , 2 int 3 acc
Coin Con 2 , 2 int 3 acc
Insurance Fraud 23
Forgery 25
Ponzi Scheme 27
Car 4
Trailer 5
Mobile Home 6
House 7
Simple Mugging 3 , 3 dex
Targeted Mugging 4 , 4 dex
Group Mugging 6 , 6 dex
Drifter 3 , 3 dex
Tourist 4 , 4 dex
Monorail Station 5 , 5 dex
Decatur International Airport 6 , 6 dex
Decatur International Airport Security 28
Liquor Store 3
Discount Drug Store 4
Simple Meth Lab 7 , 3 int
Complex Meth Lab 22 , 8 int
Simple ALOL Hack 5
Following a simple target 1 , 2 int/ 2 dex
Gang Surveillance 24
Police Surveillance 26
Steal an old clunker 9 , dex 9
Steal a car 12
Steal a classic car 16
Steal a luxury car 18
Steal a sports car 21
Field 3
Abandoned Building
2008.Jun.06, 03:19 PM

All the beginning con crime, if u get 2 intelligent and 3 accuracy, u will have a fairly high success rate.

Mugging, stealing, those crimes you need dexterity. Get the dex equal to the Action Point requirement. And, some int and a bit accuracy. You will be set.
2008.Jun.06, 03:24 PM

As a rule of thumb i do the crime that is = to 1/3 my AP. I haven't invested too much into stat training. From my experience overall level is more of a factor on crimes than anything or the requirements are really low overall.
2008.Jun.06, 03:35 PM

It takes about 9 dex to steal an old clunker
2008.Jun.06, 04:06 PM

Casius Wrote:As a rule of thumb i do the crime that is = to 1/3 my AP. I haven't invested too much into stat training. From my experience overall level is more of a factor on crimes than anything or the requirements are really low overall.

There are exception to that rule of thumb. One of them is Complex Meth. If you have 8 Int, you will have an average of 80% success rate regardless of level. I has been doing complex meth when I was lev 14.

On the other hand, Insurrance Fraud requires higher level to archieve a decent success rate. According to Klain, he's doing it with 8 int with no problem. However, I was having a tough time to do that particular crime.
2008.Jun.06, 06:05 PM

How much do you need for simple meth lab.
2008.Jun.06, 06:18 PM

for simple meth, i jus needed about lvl 3 INT to do consecutive successes.. i wouldnt know if other stats help it, since i had them in high teens when i started doin them.

Simple Meth Lab: $85 - $255 (min/max of what i can remember from my tries)
2008.Aug.12, 03:05 PM

Quote:for simple meth, i jus needed about lvl 3 INT to do consecutive successes.. i wouldnt know if other stats help it, since i had them in high teens when i started doin them.

Well I would guess that other stats come into play. I have 4 INT. (Dex 6, Acc 5) and I got caught. <shrug> Thought I'd try it!

Thanks for the suggestions though.
~Annie