Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.
2008.Dec.29, 11:02 PM
Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.
SWEET!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Dec.29, 11:03 PM

How interesting Smile
2008.Dec.29, 11:04 PM

thats bad timing..im getting hammered tomorow....wont be on much...crappity crapper

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.29, 11:04 PM

how interesting indeed.

not that ill get to take advantage of it or anything, but itll be interesting to see how things pan out...

good call zen. i like your cojones pulling this one...may god have mercy on the souls of those who complain to you about this one.
2008.Dec.29, 11:06 PM

agreed...this is gonna be fun

doh
2008.Dec.29, 11:13 PM

MAYBE ill be able to train once or twice hahahaha
I got stuff to take care of tomorrow......
Oh well i might be on a little......
2008.Dec.29, 11:15 PM

sweet, I also heard that they are installing a gym in the hospital....like a rehabilitation center or something like that...sarcasm intended..

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.29, 11:20 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:sweet, I also heard that they are installing a gym in the hospital....like a rehabilitation center or something like that...sarcasm intended..

as much as your sarcastic thats not a half bad idea at all especially with the hosping war going on lol

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.29, 11:23 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:sweet, I also heard that they are installing a gym in the hospital....like a rehabilitation center or something like that...sarcasm intended..
Wait you most be sharing an acount with JR!
2008.Dec.29, 11:29 PM

sweet, i love them days