Poll: would this be a good idea?
yes
no
maybe
[Show Results]

pawn shop
2008.Jun.04, 07:21 AM

My idea is to be able to loan money to players with items as collateral, after so long if they do not pay up, then the item belongs to me and i sell it for whatever i want. Now the amount to be loaned will be determined by me and another person wich i havent decided upon yet.
2008.Jun.04, 08:21 PM

someone is going to take yopur money then hospitalize u until u give them the weapon back

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jun.04, 08:25 PM

Your also not really a high enough level to do this. You don't have enough money to loan out.
2008.Jun.04, 09:37 PM

bigchaz Wrote:someone is going to take yopur money then hospitalize u until u give them the weapon back

Certain people would and could make sure that didn't happen. Level is irrelevant. All you need is capital and risk assessment skills. Its like none of you people are in corporate finance, sheesh.
2008.Jun.04, 09:47 PM

Level is important because the higher your lvl the more potential you have to make more money. I am trying to point out that he can't make enough money to do muliple pawns.
2008.Jun.04, 09:55 PM

As a Philly bum eloquently explained to me once: the best nation in the world is a donation.

Besides no one needs loans more than the little ones around here. $100,000 is a lot of money a lot of people on here.