Best ranged weapon requiring under 15 endurance
2008.Jun.02, 07:18 PM
Best ranged weapon requiring under 15 endurance
I've been playing around with a few different weapons lately. I had high hopes for the new FN PS90 SMG, but I'm still not convinced. Is the T-450 still the gun of choice for those of us unwilling to sell a kidney for endurance?

I see great accuracy with the SMGs, but unless I'm fighting a weaker player a nice crit seems rare. The T-450 seemed like it could always pull off 1 or 2 big hits even against stronger players.
2008.Jun.02, 07:20 PM

ive been dabbling with both and cant seem to fall out of love with the 450...

...although i do have those dual talons just waiting in storage for that rainy day when i decide to make that jump from 12.5 end to 20 Wink
2008.Jun.02, 07:20 PM

I have had this problem with rifles. I face anyone slightly better than me, and my rifle refuses to hit anything above an 80, when I'm used to the high 100's to the 200.
2008.Jun.02, 08:35 PM

try zeon, that guys weak
2008.Jun.02, 08:42 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:try zeon, that guys weak

That's not really a long term solution, but I like how you're thinking.
2008.Jun.02, 10:31 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:try zeon, that guys weak

I would like to see him try. 8)

Anyway.... Here is the wise advice from Zenith.
zenith Wrote:Each weapon has it's own critical hit chance and critical hit damage range. The best way to land more crits is to pick a weapon that has a high chance of a crit (like the razorwhip), improve your weapon skills, or be lucky.

If you are lucky you don't need the other two.

If you throw in 3 levels of Skills of SMG, I wonder what kind of Critical Hit that thing would do. Anyone tried?
2008.Jun.02, 10:51 PM

Did you see all of that?
2008.Jun.02, 11:34 PM

Yes, I see it. :shock:

The way Zen put it. If I get it correctly, the critical hit does NOT stack.

So, if your Skill has the highest chance to land Critical Hit, thats all you need.

Same go with luck, if you are lucky, u dont need the other two.

Here is the best part. If the above theory is correct, the benefit of having the extra couple Critical Hit percentage in T-450 will goes down as the Skill of your chosen weapon type goes up.
Therefore, your extra accuracy in PS-90 will stand out MUCH more in the end. It would be quite devastating.

In conclusion, the one that goes with the most damaging weapon now, MIGHT get the short end of the stick in the end.
2008.Jun.03, 12:13 AM

fail
2008.Jun.03, 01:26 AM

complete