Why be in a gang
2008.Dec.01, 12:46 AM
Why be in a gang
Whats the point
2008.Dec.01, 12:47 AM

No offense, but that's a bad way to get people to join the gang you are president of.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.01, 12:49 AM

i didn't want a gang i was just put in charge my second day
2008.Dec.01, 01:05 AM

Well, I'll try to be brief, and go to the point.

What is a gang good for?

- help (money, housing, gear, busts, stims)
- strength
- tips
- protection
- $ (gang crimes)
- communication
- prestige

And the most important, FRIENDS & FUN

A gang is as strong as the core of its members, the link and relation that unites them, the pride to belong to a specific group to wich you can relate, that you can look up to as being a bigger expression of a part of yourself.

2008.Dec.01, 01:07 AM

no extra ap or hit points
2008.Dec.01, 01:11 AM

AgentZero Wrote:no extra ap or hit points

Yes and no.

Yourself, no.

What you can get are bonuses to the hideout, that applies to you. I'll skip the war specific ones, but the only that applies to you is call gang combat rating. It basically makes you stronger in regular fights. You should check other posts or the guide for more details.

However, teammates do provites extra ap's. I mean, no, they won't give it to there character. But you can tag team a stronger opponent, ask for help when in jail, and so on. So, it's still more ap's than you would have alone. Or nrg pts.

2008.Dec.01, 02:29 AM

someone needs to read the help tutorial... all his questions in this forum are answered there
2008.Dec.01, 04:42 PM

thiers benifits on both sides but ill say a loner as u only do everything for urself and get better quicker
if you want to be in a gang then you can make more firends, fight make enmies, waste ap but they can also help you alot depending on the gang

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Dec.01, 04:45 PM

drec92 Wrote:ill say a loner as u only do everything for urself and get better quicker

Unless someone in your gang sells creds to members for $200 each, cos that way you get stronger much quicker by being in that gang as your crime money goes a lot further.
2008.Dec.01, 04:52 PM

Depends what type of gang your in. If you are in a warring gang your a poor mofo but strong friends. Were as a criming gang you get more money but not as much help.