Crimes
2008.Jun.02, 05:51 PM

i agree, that does help, and the % success in my ponzi and forgery were VERY close (1% better success with forgery), so my numbers are not offset by successes
2008.Jun.03, 07:21 AM

the highest i got was 263$
2008.Jun.03, 07:30 AM

Weee-----___@@@___-------Wooo
......____//_____?___\\_____
----,o-----CarePolice -_- -----@)
----`----(@)=========(@)-`
2008.Jun.03, 07:44 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:Weee-----___@@@___-------Wooo
......____//_____?___\\_____
----,o-----CarePolice -_- -----@)
----`----(@)=========(@)-`
how do you guys do that
2008.Jun.03, 07:45 AM

They have way too much time on their hands

doh
2008.Jun.03, 03:52 PM

I still remember the first time I played the game- doing the 1AP coin con crimes and getting a couple dollars, and thinking how awesome it'll be once I get up to the 4AP mugging's that my mate dru's doing, netting a whole 30+ dollars! Then the thrill of being able to move onto stealing clunkers, and that satisfaction of gettin 4/5 cars in a row... the first sports taken away, the first meth lab- then the excitement as I got into the insurance and forgery.

The point is... where does it go from here? There's no more high end crimes for me to look at, it's just plugging away at the same crimes, over and over. And if I sense that, either the players way above me are feeling it too or they've got attention spans that are completely ungodly. New, higher AP crimes would be a real nice addition, purely for the ability to keep having something to look forward to, rather than mindlessly churning out insurance/meth labs to try and save up 70mil for the biggest house in the game.
2008.Jun.03, 09:58 PM

LordSkie Wrote:I still remember the first time I played the game- doing the 1AP coin con crimes and getting a couple dollars, and thinking how awesome it'll be once I get up to the 4AP mugging's that my mate dru's doing, netting a whole 30+ dollars! Then the thrill of being able to move onto stealing clunkers, and that satisfaction of gettin 4/5 cars in a row... the first sports taken away, the first meth lab- then the excitement as I got into the insurance and forgery.

The point is... where does it go from here? There's no more high end crimes for me to look at, it's just plugging away at the same crimes, over and over. And if I sense that, either the players way above me are feeling it too or they've got attention spans that are completely ungodly. New, higher AP crimes would be a real nice addition, purely for the ability to keep having something to look forward to, rather than mindlessly churning out insurance/meth labs to try and save up 70mil for the biggest house in the game.

<deadhorse>
Eventually you would still get that stagnant feeling again once you are high enough level. I'd rather see a bunch of high AP crimes that netted more than just money. Like significant amounts of exp, or perhaps menial amounts of rep.
</deadhorse>
2008.Jun.04, 12:14 AM

lol. i still like the dead horse ideas.