flippin ungrateful noobs
2008.May.27, 03:42 PM

Forbins Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:They're new players. They're scared of you. Approach them with your warmest smile(Make sure to paint your face like a clown. It appeases to their most basic desires.) and tell them that you've done them a good deed. =D Then, they'll do something. Thank you, follow you, stalk you..Dunno.

This reminds me when we were using the lower levels as slaves. Remember that g2?

Slaves were so much fun! My slave, Allan, was the best!
2008.May.27, 03:49 PM

w00k Wrote:
Forbins Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:They're new players. They're scared of you. Approach them with your warmest smile(Make sure to paint your face like a clown. It appeases to their most basic desires.) and tell them that you've done them a good deed. =D Then, they'll do something. Thank you, follow you, stalk you..Dunno.

This reminds me when we were using the lower levels as slaves. Remember that g2?

Slaves were so much fun! My slave, Allan, was the best!

ROFLMAO How do you use slaves on here???
2008.May.27, 03:52 PM

KY jelly :shock:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.May.27, 03:52 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:ROFLMAO How do you use slaves on here???

The possibilities are endless really. I think I was only a wee little lvl 12 or so at the time. I'd have my slave send an enemy an invoice for a knife or a stim or something of that nature or send a third party a nonsensical message just to play some mind games with them. Good times.
2008.May.27, 04:04 PM

I completely forgot about the slaves! I remember Zues not appreciating the messages, knife, or invoices he received from one of them. To this day I regret not having the time or patience to purchase one for myself.
2008.May.27, 04:25 PM

Sender : XxxxXX [XXXX] online
Date : 26 July 07 @ 9:51:05 pm

I know it's you and your "slaves".

RalphWiggum
Chiquitin86

One said he's trying to earn extra cash, now it's getting to the point where I'm starting to get annoyed.
2008.May.27, 04:26 PM

people will do/say anything for a few K's
2008.May.27, 05:03 PM

Forbins Wrote:

slaves were awesome, they were so eager
2008.May.27, 05:28 PM

one of the funnest times playing this game
2008.May.27, 05:32 PM

playajam Wrote:one of the funnest times playing this game

Agreed, especially that one night in particular. That and the thread about it all on our board was f'n hilarious!