Ares FightRecorder
2008.May.26, 11:23 AM

Marlo Wrote:Hey Biff, (insert condescending, pompous remark here).

(Mud doesent need this addition as his only targets are still the ones he was beating 3 months ago.Level 20 and under for him)
2008.May.26, 11:24 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I could add you to my tagrets,as your in my enemies list.Good point i can write down the exp you give me to cut out the assumptions :wink:

you don't get my point do you?

let me put it this way, nice and easy for slow minds.

the more info the server has to look for, the slower the server will work overall.

dig?
2008.May.26, 11:29 AM

Havent you noticed zen upgraded the server.Hence all the additions to the pantheon and library and such.O wait also the gang additions.Wait a slow mind would forget such things. I didnt.
2008.May.26, 11:57 AM

so you think a new server is a cure all for Zen to do anything you want? the same principle still applies. any server can be overtaxed by unneeded crap.

If this server was perfect don't you think the ranks would be added back on the gym page, or crime logger have everything zen originally wanted?
2008.May.26, 12:21 PM

I'm for whatever makes the game easier on the *** and mental midgets.
2008.May.26, 01:17 PM

Loki Wrote:I'm for whatever makes the game easier on the *** and mental midgets.

Cause it sure can't get any easier for you sir ...
2008.May.26, 03:38 PM

Marlo Wrote:
Loki Wrote:I'm for whatever makes the game easier on the poosies and mental midgets.

Cause it sure can't get any easier for you sir ...

lol nice one marlo
2008.May.26, 04:51 PM

w00k Wrote:You could start keeping notes on your Enemies List of the range of exp you're getting.
This is what I do. I have about 5 enemies and all the rest are exp-trackers.
2008.May.26, 09:04 PM

8) i would like to know, how is that server, that cant get more upgrades? WOW! this is a simple game. Only text, with no images. Even the 10 guys in FighRecorder should be erased from there. It would be better seeing that page with people we are attacking in a day. Like this one "Defended Last 24" for ourself. If you dont hit nobody in a day, the page appears clear. I may be wrong? :roll: