Dear Constitution Arms
2008.May.24, 12:51 PM
Dear Constitution Arms
While I have received no notification of any recalls, I would like to inquire as to whether or not there have been any assembly line issues.

Overall, I have been very happy with the performance of my Storm Bringer, yet have come to see that some other SB's are performing at a rate above and beyond my own. Now, I am not one to argue about price, but..., for over a million dollars (Thanks Pullo), I expect my shotgun to perform as well as any other.

If there is anyone over there at Constitution Arms human relations that would like to get back to me on the performance issues I am seeing with my shotgun, you can reach me at id# 10244.

Thanks in advance,

Marlo
Shotgun Enthusiast.
2008.May.24, 12:57 PM

Well I am also a bit baffled that most top critical hits now are dominated it seems like by a pistol, when a shotgun at close range with a well aimed shot should way more damage. (we can compare the hole it makes, and see which one is bigger)

And for 200k more in price I believe we should get our moneys worth it.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.May.24, 01:43 PM

Is it one of the ones made in China?

I agree that maybe this gun needs to be tweaked like Zen did with the cestus.
2008.May.24, 02:48 PM

Druchii Wrote:Well I am also a bit baffled that most top critical hits now are dominated it seems like by a pistol, when a shotgun at close range with a well aimed shot should way more damage. (we can compare the hole it makes, and see which one is bigger)

nope mine is with a melee :roll:
2008.May.24, 03:01 PM

I ditto the negative feedback for this weapon
I'm thinking of going back to the Peacekeeper
2008.May.24, 04:13 PM

Druchii Wrote:Well I am also a bit baffled that most top critical hits now are dominated it seems like by a pistol, when a shotgun at close range with a well aimed shot should way more damage. (we can compare the hole it makes, and see which one is bigger)

i feel the same about how melee doesnt do the same dmge as guns.
2008.May.24, 04:28 PM

buuddha Wrote:

i feel the same about how melee doesnt do the same dmge as guns.
you dont count
2008.May.24, 04:28 PM

Kirky1992 Wrote:you dont count

why is that?
2008.May.24, 04:29 PM

buuddha Wrote:why is that?
you're the devil
2008.May.24, 04:30 PM

Kirky1992 Wrote:you're the devil

i can live with that Twisted