Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
2008.May.24, 09:09 AM

this is too funny val u became top only because Gen joint u DM was still a top gang without the merge and to say DM = SV is shit VALL = bad muthas and Gen
2008.May.24, 09:10 AM

this thread reeks of [Image: haterade-logo.jpg]

and not to discredit ush and rafal...because they have obviously been superb additions to the gang...but we've been rolling towards this goal long before they joined us...even ask them...they wouldn't have come along in the first place if we weren't so focused and motivated...and they certainly helped us get there a bit faster...
2008.May.24, 09:11 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:this is too funny val u became top only because Gen joint u DM was still a top gang without the merge and to say DM = SV is drek VALL = bad muthas and Gen

you clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...because i sure as hell dont
2008.May.24, 09:13 AM

delpot Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:this is too funny val u became top only because Gen joint u DM was still a top gang without the merge and to say DM = SV is drek VALL = bad muthas and Gen

you clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...because i sure as hell dont

Actually it does make sense Val warred us, Then Diss and Muthas quickly followed and i think we won them all.
I mean if you need help beating us BAD are the wrong gang to ask for help.
2008.May.24, 09:14 AM

actually i do oh marlo dm has original members in it Pest rings to mind most players tht were in pest are now in DM and yes shadows only a few though
2008.May.24, 09:15 AM

assphinctersayswhat?!?!?
2008.May.24, 09:22 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:actually i do oh marlo dm has original members in it Pest rings to mind most players tht were in pest are now in DM and yes shadows only a few though

As far as I know, there were a crew of older players who started Pest, most of which now get there inactive arse's buried in the hospital from noon to night.

Dissidence has rolled the same name, same game from the get.

What?
2008.May.24, 09:30 AM

Marlo Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:actually i do oh marlo dm has original members in it Pest rings to mind most players tht were in pest are now in DM and yes shadows only a few though

As far as I know, there were a crew of older players who started Pest, most of which now get there inactive arse's buried in the hospital from noon to night.

Dissidence has rolled the same name, same game from the get.

I can see some non original members in Diss. Every gang doesnt just have original members from the beginning

What?
2008.May.24, 09:31 AM

There are some NON Original members in Dissidence, NO gang has just original members from the beginning
2008.May.24, 09:31 AM

Marlo Wrote:Thank you for taking the initiative to pull in all the players who just couldn't hack it on their own!

DM = Home for those unable to make their own gang's worth a darn!

I beg your pardon? Pfffft! Neutral

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl