Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
2008.Jun.01, 06:31 AM

redz28 Wrote:ummmmmmmmmmm, i didnt vote.im not getting exp. the easy way why should they?

Well SV's have shown us the way.We need to "let" other's pass us.Its the new and improved rule to be giving and considerate to our opponents.Remember how pullo tried desperately for days to keep rafal in the hosp to stop him getting to level 50 before he himself got there?Those days are GONE! In this new dawn that competitiveness has been lost.Never again will we see the likes of him or his total dominance over everyone else.We need to "mother" players and nurture them from now on.Allow gangs to grow and flourish.If you get hit, lay down and take it.Dont get mad.Dont get even.Why try to be number 1? Hell go for number 27.
2008.Jun.01, 06:34 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Remember how pullo tried desperately for days to keep rafal in the hosp to stop him getting to level 50 before he himself got there?

Pullo easily had him beat to 50. The hosping was to try and keep the lvl 50 items market cornered for a few more days I believe.
2008.Jun.01, 06:35 AM

hahahahahhahahahahahah.well in that case il take 5th place.i like 5's.yea il lay down and let them walk over me like an old doormat.screw that ive busted my ass to get to this point im not going to lay down.
2008.Jun.01, 06:37 AM

w00k Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Remember how pullo tried desperately for days to keep rafal in the hosp to stop him getting to level 50 before he himself got there?

Pullo easily had him beat to 50. The hosping was to try and keep the lvl 50 items market cornered for a few more days I believe.

i was going to say the same thing and quote the same words..lol

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.01, 09:52 AM

redz28 Wrote:hahahahahhahahahahahah.well in that case il take 5th place.i like 5's.yea il lay down and let them walk over me like an old doormat.screw that ive busted my arse to get to this point im not going to lay down.

It's cool, I don't think anyone is all that worried about you.
2008.Jun.01, 01:10 PM

ADD symptom.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Jun.02, 05:11 PM

I really can't believe anyone is buying this "we let them" crap.
2008.Jun.02, 05:16 PM

PropositionJoe Wrote:I really can't believe anyone is buying this "we let them" drek.

They did bro honest.They took a vote to lose greatness and no1 status.I think it was really really generous of them.Bwahahahahahahhahahhahaa
2008.Jun.02, 05:22 PM

I don't think anyone bought it, but this horse has been sufficiently beaten.
2008.Jun.02, 05:24 PM

nbsvtvt Wrote:I don't think anyone bought it, but this horse has been sufficiently beaten.

Did you guys vote on whether or not that horse was dead, or did you use a Stethoscope?