Space Wrangler sponsored competition (thoughts)
2008.May.21, 06:07 PM
Space Wrangler sponsored competition (thoughts)
im thinking of sponsoring a competition for our 1 year anniversery. I had an idea or two but wanted some feedback.

i was thinking about rewarding the gang that wins the most wars within a 25 hour period (number of wars won) and/or the gang that accumulated the most gang war points in a 24h period. I didnt want to include gang battle points. that way everyone could train, while still partaking in the competition. however, that would be hard for Zen to code/keep up with. it would have to be on the honor system i guess. any thoughts?

Another suggestion was to give a prize to the individual with the most cumulative damage in wars, over a 24h period, and one for the most individual attacks. this would be easier to keep up with, but i was hoping to make it more of a gang/team effort competiition.

this may not happne, but i wanted to see what people think.

the prize wouldnt be THAT big. between $50-100k

any interests?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.May.21, 06:10 PM

I like the idea of most individual attacks by a gang member and avg damage done...thats pretty cool

doh
2008.May.21, 06:12 PM

Punisher Wrote:I like the idea of most individual attacks by a gang member and avg damage done...thats pretty cool

id still like to postpone the gang battles during this time period for obvious reasons. it would make it more "friendly" and fun i think.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.May.21, 06:48 PM

maybe u should add like different sized brackets or lvl brackets

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.May.21, 07:55 PM

Cool idea, Conrad. With all of the talk of supergangs and smaller gangs, maybe you should offer it up to the lower level/fewer member gangs. I'm sure the bigger gangs would lay off of them for the 24 hour period to give them a chance to have at eachother.
2008.May.21, 08:13 PM

Damnit I will be gone all next week, and this weekend. Sad
2008.May.21, 09:42 PM

You should have brackets for sure... and actually should have different days for each bracket.... this way the small gangs can hit eachother and not get hit by the bigger gangs trying to win their own level comp... So All size gangs can hit all other sizes the day of their comp...

The biggest gangs would need to know who is competing, or not war the days the small and med gangs have their comp so they dont get run over by larger gangs while already in war, or preparing for a war.
2008.May.21, 09:47 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:darn I will be gone all next week, and this weekend. Sad
If your going to edit my stuff mods you need to remember to capitalize the first letter of the first word in the sentence.
2008.May.21, 09:49 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
If your going to edit my stuff mods you need to remember to capitalize the first letter of the first word in the sentence.

It's not a mod edit, it's the profanity word filter.
2008.May.21, 09:56 PM

w00k Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:

It's not a mod edit, it's the profanity word filter.

That is correct.