no page breaks in email
2008.May.17, 06:25 PM

Sorry to be a party pooper on the gang mass mail, but now it works just like normal mail. I tested it the old way and it proved to allow HTML tags it should not have. So it is now just like normal mail with the standard page breaks.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.17, 06:29 PM

If you're gonna poop on the party, at least add the subject option for mass mail Smile
2008.May.17, 06:39 PM

Loki Wrote:If you're gonna poop on the party, at least add the subject option for mass mail Smile

+1
2008.May.17, 11:27 PM

zenith Wrote:Sorry to be a party pooper on the gang mass mail, but now it works just like normal mail. I tested it the old way and it proved to allow HTML tags it should not have. So it is now just like normal mail with the standard page breaks.

nice! thanks! no to beg or anything but how about a subject for mass mails?
2008.May.18, 12:29 AM

Loki Wrote:If you're gonna poop on the party, at least add the subject option for mass mail Smile

+2
2008.May.18, 10:26 PM

I didn't test them all Razz I just threw out the most common HTML which is easy to use and know... Razz
2008.May.18, 10:28 PM

buuddha Wrote:nice! thanks! no to beg or anything but how about a subject for mass mails?
+1
2008.May.20, 11:53 AM

zenith Wrote:Sorry to be a party pooper on the gang mass mail, but now it works just like normal mail. I tested it the old way and it proved to allow HTML tags it should not have. So it is now just like normal mail with the standard page breaks.

Can we get some of those HTML tags back? I was rather enjoying tailoring my mass mails for optimal absorption and understanding.

Please Zen, don't condemn the bold & BIG, the italicized and underlined, allow them to prosper and use their powers to convey information in the most efficient way possible.