paid hits
2008.May.17, 12:08 PM

Mud. You're a silly billy. 'If you scared, go to church.'
2008.May.17, 12:18 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Mud. You're a silly billy. 'If you scared, go to church.'

thank you for knowing the difference between your and you're. I really appreciate it.
2008.May.17, 12:21 PM

[Image: bunnycrying.jpg]
2008.May.17, 12:21 PM

I do paid hits as well, but charge way more then hitmen4hire.
2008.May.17, 12:33 PM

as for as being a bully, i think i can remember you mudds and your lil whinnig 499er gang hosping and mugging me when i started playing, everyone of you told me to train and get better, well i did, so suck it up ,that was your very words to me, have a good one :oops:
2008.May.17, 12:35 PM

shadowinc Wrote:as for as being a bully, i think i can remember you mudds and your lil whinnig 499er gang hosping and mugging me when i started playing, everyone of you told me to train and get better, well i did, so suck it up ,that was your very words to me, have a good one :oops:

you guys sure are obsessed with the old phamily. I don't know if I should laugh or feel sorry for you.
2008.May.17, 12:42 PM

mudpies Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:as for as being a bully, i think i can remember you mudds and your lil whinnig 499er gang hosping and mugging me when i started playing, everyone of you told me to train and get better, well i did, so suck it up ,that was your very words to me, have a good one :oops:

you guys sure are obsessed with the old phamily. I don't know if I should laugh or feel sorry for you.

i do feel sorry for you and your lil freinds, wait i hear something in the distance , no it is just you whinning :roll:
2008.May.17, 12:44 PM

shadowinc Wrote:i do feel sorry for you and your lil freinds, wait i hear something in the distance , no it is just you whinning :roll:

no, that was your wife whining about offline hits.
2008.May.17, 12:45 PM

ok i stop messing with you i'll unblock you and be the bigger person, Biggrin
2008.May.17, 01:26 PM

Wait a second here, someone's infringing upon our business?

Who do I hosp first?