new 30 AP crime
2008.Oct.15, 01:39 AM

Snoop Wrote:1. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside a corporate business center in the Midlan District.
2. You find an unsecure access point and begin sniffing the data for passwords.
3. You fire up the data sniff program to try to steal some useful information.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $2122.

whats the stats that ya need to do the midlan ones?? what intel anyone know?
2008.Oct.15, 01:50 AM

we barely know the stat requirements for all the old crimes, how on earth would we know by now for these? :/

all i know is i was doing ponzi scheme at 85% for the past 6 months, and i did decatur underground's computer crimes and i only succeeded 50% of the time

ouchies. i'm guessing higher intel and maybe dex?

i've got 12 int and 35 dex and i'm level 43, and i can only succeed 50-60% of the time, so i'd say you'd probably wait 15 int and 40 dex to succeed it decently. i could be wrong, but thats just my guess
2008.Oct.15, 01:58 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:we barely know the stat requirements for all the old crimes, how on earth would we know by now for these? :/

all i know is i was doing ponzi scheme at 85% for the past 6 months, and i did decatur underground's computer crimes and i only succeeded 50% of the time

i've got 12 int and 35 dex and i'm level 43, and i can only succeed 50-60% of the time, so i'd say you'd probably wait 15 int and 40 dex to succeed it decently. i could be wrong, but thats just my guess

They're computer crimes, what the heck u need dex for?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.15, 02:05 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:we barely know the stat requirements for all the old crimes, how on earth would we know by now for these? :/

LOL! lol lol
2008.Oct.15, 02:06 AM

i hope theres a new car crime for midlan, like steal a midlan roles roice lol or something.

ps> [/SPELLING] might not be right LOLOL!!!!
2008.Oct.15, 02:28 AM

Howlsong Wrote:

probably the same reason why i cant just take you out from a block away with a sniper rifle in one shot.
2008.Oct.15, 02:31 AM

intelligence and endurance! long computer hacks require stamina right? being put under pressure and all
2008.Oct.15, 02:37 AM

volcomjurk7 Wrote:roles roice

Rolls Royce.

Moriarty's Top Tip before posting...

Google it then you dont look like such a tool

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.15, 02:42 AM

you know sometimes ive wondered why people take the time to point out that they dont know how to spell it instead of just searching a lil first.
2008.Oct.15, 02:50 AM

andyscho Wrote:
volcomjurk7 Wrote:roles roice

Rolls Royce.

Moriarty's Top Tip before posting...

Google it then you dont look like such a tool

Good idea andy thanks lol, and yes LegOfLamb thats me i rush instead of taking my time LOL! lol