2008.May.15, 10:39 AM
who is the most unstable player in the game
please be honest :shock:

i vote conquest Twisted
2008.May.15, 10:40 AM

i vote conquest

he only showers upon beating a player stronger than himself

needless to say, he's only bathed once or twice this year thus far
--he turns around and spanks me to make himself feel better Wink i'm ok with it, really.

but please, use some protection next time. maybe the EM-3? thx. not only does it deflect, but it helps the smell
2008.May.15, 10:51 AM

I'm gonna need to work a little harder
2008.May.15, 10:57 AM

Loki, you were honestly my close second. but the thing is, youre the #1 player, so not only is it your JOB to be unstable, but you are my idol. therefore, that adds some form of stability. Job stability, if you will.

on top of that, you dont smell as bad. i cant smell you from a distance, therefore i dont smell you. thats a step up.
2008.May.15, 10:58 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:Loki, you were honestly my close second. but the thing is, youre the #1 player, so not only is it your JOB to be unstable, but you are my idol. therefore, that adds some form of stability. Job stability, if you will.

on top of that, you dont smell as bad. i cant smell you from a distance, therefore i dont smell you. thats a step up.

gotta love him :roll:
2008.May.15, 12:10 PM

ok just got back from the doc, he says he has to up my meds again because of me being unstable in al :shock: ,but it is ok, at least my head nolongier hurts :oops:
2008.May.15, 12:26 PM

if your doc prescribes some Right Guard and maybe a bit of rogaine, it would be a pretty swift drop off of the top of my list
2008.May.15, 12:38 PM

i'll not take those two meds then :oops:
2008.May.15, 12:40 PM

thats too bad. although i really wouldnt call right guard a med. well, in your case maybe... more of an aide?
2008.May.15, 01:01 PM

Hey, to some people Right Guard will cure some sort of infection. Especially those who avoid showering.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin