I hate freakin wife beaters
2008.May.13, 01:15 PM

Malkin'd?
2008.May.13, 01:23 PM

Gagne, Timonen, Coburn Sad

but... last place to ECF in one season - I'll take it. It's a best of 7 but I am not feeling too confident today. Chernobyl boy and Cindy need to be Downie'd.

Back on topic. Wife beaters and your spelling: both suck.
2008.May.13, 01:56 PM

LeftCoastSully Wrote:The big winner of this whole switcharoo is SGsOldLady.

lol your such a loser and well i can not put that here,lol, oh see your enjoying the male docs in the al hospital, :shock:
2008.May.13, 02:18 PM

Well this is SGsOldLady, the real one. Just for reference no one as took my name. For all to know, the fake Shadowguard who is really Jenkem, has been calling me all kinds of nasty names. If I didn't have him blocked I would post the mails that he sent to me in here. But then it wouldn't be apropriate for all eyes to read. So for everyones info that is why he is being hospitalized all the time. He mailed me and told me that I should leave my husband and go out with im in real life and in my opinion that qualifies for a hospital stay. Plus all the rude names that he called me like shit and Bitch and a few other choice words.

So this is for Jenkem. I guarantee that I will keep you in the hospital if no one else does. I don't care if I have to brutilize you and use all of my points there is no one that is going to talk to me like that. Hell if you would have took the time to get to know me then you would know that I am a pretty good person and most people that talk to me like me. So you can take all of the trash talk and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Edited by Err to get rid of blanked out words
2008.May.13, 02:28 PM

This thread is funny but i think it's missing something. Oh wait......here it is.

[Image: upl6818474630.jpg]
2008.May.13, 03:08 PM

I still don't see how my spelling sucks. Anyways.

You want to whine some more, old lady?
2008.May.13, 03:21 PM

Haterade makes me giggle

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.May.13, 03:28 PM

Wife Beater?

[Image: upl0343377689.jpg]
2008.May.13, 03:42 PM

Heck I aint whining I am just lettnig everyone know how much of a loser you are. I think that it is funny that you are using all of your points instead of training so that you could get stronger and be able to beat me with a hosp and not have to brut me. you are just a sorry piece of shit that aint got anything better to do than talk shit to me. I guess that you cant get a woman out in real life so you have to make up for it on here. You just keep trying to make yourself feel better. But I am too good for you and you would never be able to get a piece of this in real life. So just keep on with your bullshit. I find is funny.
2008.May.13, 04:06 PM

I love the way you sweet talk, baby.
Thread Closed