Illegal Weapons
2008.Aug.15, 10:01 AM
Illegal Weapons
What's the difference between legal and Illegal weapons?
2008.Aug.15, 10:31 AM

One made in America the others brought in from Mexico.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Aug.15, 08:23 PM

ok so are there disadvantages to using an illegal weapon?
2008.Aug.15, 08:57 PM

I would say that if caught by the cops while using a illegal weapon in a fight you are put in jail for a much longer time period. I believe the concealment rate also comes into play here. If you can hide your weapon shorter period. If your caught tring to hide your illegal axe I'd say your gonna be bunking with bubba for awhile.

2008.Aug.15, 09:13 PM

ouch!!

thanks
2008.Aug.15, 10:11 PM

My BLUNT weapon is illegal and i never get caught with it cause its always gone by the time the cops show up
2008.Aug.16, 12:44 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:I would say that if caught by the cops while using a illegal weapon in a fight you are put in jail for a much longer time period. I believe the concealment rate also comes into play here. If you can hide your weapon shorter period. If your caught tring to hide your illegal axe I'd say your gonna be bunking with bubba for awhile.
Is this true? If it is, it's new to me. Can someone please clarify? Thanks.
2008.Aug.16, 02:53 AM

It is just a preparation for something that will be added later on, from what I heard. Like reputation, it had no use earlier, but then came the trainers.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Aug.16, 12:37 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:I would say that if caught by the cops while using a illegal weapon in a fight you are put in jail for a much longer time period. I believe the concealment rate also comes into play here. If you can hide your weapon shorter period. If your caught tring to hide your illegal axe I'd say your gonna be bunking with bubba for awhile.

Now you're just making shit up.
2008.Aug.16, 03:59 PM

Quote:I would say

Quote:I believe

Quote:I'd say

I thought I made that obvious in what I said that I'm just shooting in the dark.
Only Zen knows I just think that's what it means.