why do all the 20 plus slot gangs war
2008.May.06, 10:31 PM

McCule Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:Becuase they get more points that way. Do you think Valhalla would be wear it is now, if they fought people that actually had a chance at winning?
Hmmmm.... Where exactly are WE again? :shock:
I think he was talking about what you guys wear!
2008.May.06, 10:35 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Level has nothing to do with gang wars. 20 level 5 could beat 5 lvl 30 everytime.
Are you high?
the level 30's would have that lil gang in the hospital for several days if needed to win.
Gangs without one or two "protector" level players can't win a serious war
2008.May.06, 10:35 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:
McCule Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:Becuase they get more points that way. Do you think Valhalla would be wear it is now, if they fought people that actually had a chance at winning?
Hmmmm.... Where exactly are WE again? :shock:
I think he was talking about what you guys wear!
I'm mostly a boxer-brief sorta guy.
2008.May.06, 10:37 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:
hydro9226 Wrote:Level has nothing to do with gang wars. 20 level 5 could beat 5 lvl 30 everytime.
Are you high?
the level 30's would have that lil gang in the hospital for several days if needed to win.
Gangs without one or two "protector" level players can't win a serious war
It takes the same amt of EPs (percentage wise) to attack a LL guy as it does to attack someone the same lvl. If I hit three of your guys but you have 17 others attacking my fort...
2008.May.06, 10:42 PM

McCule Wrote:It takes the same amt of EPs to attack a LL guy as it does to attack someone the same lvl. If I hit three of your guys but you have 17 others attacking my fort...

but if your 3 guys are in the hospital for 5 hours and my 4 friends hit thier 3 guy allotment as well well that only leaves 5 level 5 hitting with what? APK's? for a whopping 20 points damage max? While my HQ hits are somewhere around 50 per hit?

then add in your level 30 HQ refresh rate and hardening and reallly?? there isn't a fight here..
2008.May.06, 10:43 PM

not quite level 30 refresh rate yet...more like 24
2008.May.06, 10:44 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:
McCule Wrote:It takes the same amt of EPs to attack a LL guy as it does to attack someone the same lvl. If I hit three of your guys but you have 17 others attacking my fort...

but if your 3 guys are in the hospital for 5 hours and my 4 friends hit thier 3 guy allotment as well well that only leaves 5 level 5 hitting with what? APK's? for a whopping 20 points damage max? While my HQ hits are somewhere around 50 per hit?

then add in your level 30 HQ refresh rate and hardening and reallly?? there isn't a fight here..
you're a dumbass if you're gonna hospitalize low level players for days or even for hours just cuz you cant take em 1 on 1. There's nothing else to add here.
2008.May.06, 10:47 PM

When arguements aren't working resort to calling someone a dumbass.

Well spoken sir, and a sparkling bit of wit to end the conversation. Thank you!
2008.May.06, 10:51 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:When arguements aren't working resort to calling someone a dumbass.

Well spoken sir, and a sparkling bit of wit to end the conversation. Thank you!
Out of argument? What argument exactly did you bring into this? You said you would hospitalize level 5's for days just to win a gang war worth 15 points. Stop flattering yourself, you were done before even beginning.

You're the 3rd person I ever called a dumbass since I joined this game, I guess you could be proud of it in a certain way.
2008.May.06, 10:52 PM

Oh I am.
Thanks ever so much.

The point was that 5 level 30's versus your 20 level 5's would never lose so your arguement was flawed