Let's use the powers of numbers
2008.May.07, 07:43 AM

zenith Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:Or maybe something new...

Like, a revolution. All gangs unite against a new "balazar kind of" ennemy.

Small gangs can't even unite to beat SV.
Thats because SV is the one that declares when most of the members are offline.
2008.May.07, 08:18 AM

tbh I had a couple members say they were bored....so I declared on over 20 gangs mostly in alphabetical order....it was not planned so next time if you wanna go at us with a planned war with all redwings or something let me know

doh
2008.May.07, 09:49 AM

Gornikel Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Small gangs can't even unite to beat SV.

What was the reward for beating Balazar? How many points?

I don't remember but it wasnt really worth it for the aps it cost. Not only were we the 1st gang to beat up balazar, in the end we were the ONLY gang with with members active enuff to take them out.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.07, 09:57 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Small gangs can't even unite to beat SV.

What was the reward for beating Balazar? How many points?

I don't remember but it wasnt really worth it for the aps it cost. Not only were we the 1st gang to beat up balazar, in the end we were the ONLY gang with with members active enuff to take them out.
Fancypants. Smile
2008.May.07, 09:59 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:
zenith Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:Or maybe something new...

Like, a revolution. All gangs unite against a new "balazar kind of" ennemy.

Small gangs can't even unite to beat SV.
Thats because SV is the one that declares when most of the members are offline.

Actually, SV had a contest to see who could beat them, many gangs united to try to, attacking at the same time with members online, and I may remember incorrectly I think only one did, if that.
2008.May.07, 10:00 AM

What's this thread about?
2008.May.07, 10:05 AM

Unchecked Ego's.
2008.May.07, 10:21 AM

GCD FTW!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.May.07, 10:26 AM

zingersmack Wrote:Actually, SV had a contest to see who could beat them, many gangs united to try to, attacking at the same time with members online, and I may remember incorrectly I think only one did, if that.

Yes in our 1st combat set when we broke the server. lol the 499ers won it and have the gang tag for it. Unfortunately no one won the 2nd round. Tho DM out lasted everyone else.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.07, 10:29 AM

We got a nice jump on you guys though. I think during the first contest we railed ya for almost 2k.