Exaplaining this...
2008.Apr.29, 04:59 AM

This thread is the definition of awesomeness
2008.Apr.29, 09:51 AM

nope still not got it!! someone enlighten me. oh and zen if that is the strip mall one why was it for the rob a local merchant crime is there a bug? Must be something American never heard it in England!!
2008.Apr.29, 09:54 AM

a strip mall is a long strip filled with stores maybe even a movie theater ROFL it must be an AMERICAN thing cause we have them all over the place
2008.Apr.29, 01:50 PM

haha ok never heard of them we dont really have them in england have strip clubs but not strip mall lol. Thanks for the info at least i made the mistake on here and not when i visit america some tme!!
2008.Apr.29, 02:01 PM

yeah cause they dont sell stripers in a mall you can buy clothes in the mall but you dont want clothes you want stripers there is no sex in the strip mall

cornbread gotta love, capricorn youre gonna die, gemini your gonna die twice

lol 8) :? Idea
2008.Apr.29, 03:50 PM

a simple internet search with google or your favorite search client would have answered your question a long time ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_mall
2008.Apr.29, 04:07 PM

ryanpearce Wrote:nope still not got it!! someone enlighten me. oh and zen if that is the strip mall one why was it for the rob a local merchant crime is there a bug? Must be something American never heard it in England!!

a local merchant would conduct business in a strip mall. so if you robbed a strip mall, then you would be robbing a local merchant. a strip mall is simply a group of small stores that doesnt have a huge department store or grocery store as an anchor. they are everywhere in england just called something different.