Does Anyone know?
2008.Apr.28, 02:56 PM

That silly billy boy needs to come out of retirement so we can slit his throat and watch the dust come out. Neutral
2008.Apr.28, 03:03 PM

Thanks so much for including little old Dissidence in your opening bout of shit talking. We will gladly help you re acclimate to the game.

All ya gotta do is come out of hiding.
2008.Apr.28, 03:06 PM

well thank you all , Im getting that tingly feeling all over,

now see thats a welcome i like and no worries you will have your chance soon enough all things come to those that wait
2008.Apr.28, 03:08 PM

Nightrain Wrote:well thank you all , Im getting that tingly feeling all over,

now see thats a welcome i like and no worries you will have your chance soon enough all things come to those that wait

Not Really
2008.Apr.28, 03:09 PM

Should we open bidding on how many players we will see in the hosp the first day with the comment "Bit off more than they could chew with Nightrain" ? Twisted
2008.Apr.28, 03:11 PM

He's gonna wait til Matt comes back for protection. I just can't wait wanna see if i can kick your ass.
2008.Apr.28, 03:11 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Should we open bidding on how many players we will see in the hosp the first day with the comment "Bit off more than they could chew with Nightrain" ? Twisted

Not Many. :roll:
2008.Apr.28, 03:14 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:
hydro9226 Wrote:Should we open bidding on how many players we will see in the hosp the first day with the comment "Bit off more than they could chew with Nightrain" ? Twisted

Not Many. :roll:
And what if he gets a sponsor and get all the best in the game? lol
2008.Apr.28, 03:14 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:

He's gonna wait til Matt comes back for protection. I just can't wait wanna see if i can kick your arse.

hummm apparnetly by your statement i think i may have wronged you in a past life
2008.Apr.28, 03:19 PM

Hey this isn't the past. i just wanna battle ya Biggrin Biggrin