Need Help.
2008.Apr.27, 04:07 PM
Need Help.
Hey if anyone could help me out theres one gang that wont let me or my friends otu of the hospital..if anyones generous enough send me a mail.
2008.Apr.27, 05:22 PM

let me xplain the situation we are at war with you and havent attacked your hideout for about 9 hours giving you plenty of time to beat us. We have been gang battling you when you have been offline (despite you arguing the case) so get over it we havent done anything wrong and we even let you beat 2 gangs who declared on you whilst we were attacking.

Thanks
2008.Apr.27, 05:59 PM

Gang battling for 9 hours? how many gang battle points is that so far?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.28, 01:25 AM

i gained 171 gang points buts its not the most ever accumulated either someone out there took 206 sometime!!
2008.Apr.28, 04:41 AM

Kinda with Shadows here; I hate being farmed, but if your guys aren't active enough to finish a war in 9 hours or at least compete in the war...then maybe everyone needs to join a gang.
2008.Apr.29, 02:24 AM

If i wasnt online how would i have time to complain in a forum, and second let us? you didnt let us do shit cuz we were in the hospital 24/7 stop filling this thread with your lies..if you were trying to let us do anything you woulda stopped hospitalizing us gave us a chance..haha your just f****** hilarious.
2008.Apr.29, 05:51 AM

darkfayt Wrote:If i wasnt online how would i have time to complain in a forum, and second let us? you didnt let us do drek cuz we were in the hospital 24/7 stop filling this thread with your lies..if you were trying to let us do anything you woulda stopped hospitalizing us gave us a chance..haha your just f****** hilarious.

You're not Your.
2008.Apr.29, 06:21 AM

ryanpearce Wrote:i gained 171 gang points buts its not the most ever accumulated either someone out there took 206 sometime!!

we took 206 in one hour. not 9 omfg thats crazy

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl