yoda's ban
2008.Apr.23, 05:32 PM
yoda's ban
i think it is a bit harsh he had consent i heard and to ban him is a bit naffy

so FREE YODA
2008.Apr.23, 05:34 PM

First time I agreed with Sk, Free Yoda!!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.23, 05:40 PM

Yoda In violation of rule #7 and #3. Mail zenith for more information.
I'm sure Zen wouldn't have banned him without a good reason. He was a great supporter of AL after all.

EDIT BY Z
removed mail address for spam purposes.
2008.Apr.23, 05:56 PM

Hearsay isn't really worthy of consideration to whether he had permission or not. Even if he did, we don't know if Zen had recently been telling him to stop doing things in violation of the rules and Yoda did not.

I doubt he was banned solely from the website; that would be unjustified (I'm assuming this was YODA's website). If everyone is so concerned, maybe Zen should stop in and explain what's up, or anyone concerned should just mail Zen.
2008.Apr.23, 06:34 PM

i have noticed that yoda will still sign in from time to time since he has been banned. not sure if it is really just zen signing on to his banned acct cuz he wont respond to me and we are pretty good friends and exgang mates.
2008.Apr.23, 06:36 PM

Not sure a player can do much once banned. If he broke those 2 rules, the odds he still has mail privileges are slim to none.
2008.Apr.23, 06:38 PM

yeah I thought it was a glitch or bug on my computer when I seen it still a little shocked about it :shock: but I agree let yoda go lol
2008.Apr.23, 06:42 PM

My personal policy is to not publicly discuss bans.

With that said, I believe the original poster is referring to Yoda posting his game link in the forums back in February. His ban has nothing to do with it.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Apr.23, 06:44 PM

buuddha Wrote:i have noticed that yoda will still sign in from time to time since he has been banned. not sure if it is really just zen signing on to his banned acct cuz he wont respond to me and we are pretty good friends and exgang mates.

I don't sign on as other players. When a banned player logs in they are still seen as "online".

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Apr.23, 08:50 PM

zenith Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:i have noticed that yoda will still sign in from time to time since he has been banned. not sure if it is really just zen signing on to his banned acct cuz he wont respond to me and we are pretty good friends and exgang mates.

I don't sign on as other players. When a banned player logs in they are still seen as "online".

oh. i assumed banned meant banned from the game completely. i did not know they could still sign on.
Thread Closed