What do you train for on Gymboree days?
2008.Apr.22, 01:05 PM

delpot Wrote:
Loki Wrote:tick hunting

loki taught me a fine lesson in that last night :x

You and I both, Del. He snuck up on me for $32k a week or two ago...
2008.Apr.22, 01:13 PM

RC: Leveled a skill today

:: raises hand ::
2008.Apr.22, 01:39 PM

ACC/STR... need a new gun, haha
2008.Apr.22, 02:45 PM

mudpies Wrote:well since I'll be here for about 3 hours of the gymboree today, guess I'll just keep on like normal.

:: petitiions for weekend gymboree ::

come on, let the rest of us enjoy a good gymboree sometime.
I second that!!
2008.Apr.22, 02:58 PM

mudpies Wrote:well since I'll be here for about 3 hours of the gymboree today, guess I'll just keep on like normal.

:: petitiions for weekend gymboree ::

come on, let the rest of us enjoy a good gymboree sometime.

There was a gymboree on Saturday 1/19/08 Biggrin

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.22, 04:22 PM

w00k Wrote:There was a gymboree on Saturday 1/19/08 Biggrin

oh yea, I was at a outa town that weekend I think. don't mind me, I'm just crying cuz I have practice tonight and won't be able to take advantage. poor me.
2008.Apr.22, 04:25 PM

I dont change what stat im doing at that time.Ive spent 2 months doing non stop resistence followed by 5 weeks solid training strength.Gymboree's come and go and it works out the same at the end of the day.
2008.Apr.22, 05:58 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I dont change what stat im doing at that time.Ive spent 2 months doing non stop resistence followed by 5 weeks solid training strength.Gymboree's come and go and it works out the same at the end of the day.

Exactly my point.

Well said.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Apr.22, 08:13 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I dont change what stat im doing at that time.Ive spent 2 months doing non stop resistence followed by 5 weeks solid training strength.Gymboree's come and go and it works out the same at the end of the day.

Hows that res working out for ya Smile

doh
2008.Apr.22, 08:38 PM

Looked like fun.