Poll... Where should a player's stats be?
2008.Apr.20, 10:22 PM
Poll... Where should a player's stats be?
For a level 20 player, where should it's stats be?

1. All 4 battle stats at level 20
2. Focus on 3 of the major stats and level them up to 21.
3. Have them at Lev 22
4. Have them at Lev 23 and above
2008.Apr.20, 10:28 PM

What kind of player do you want to be?

Offensive, defensive, no good sucka (like me!), brave type, etc.?
2008.Apr.20, 11:55 PM

haha.. You, no good? lol.. I dont know about that..

Anyway,
I am talking about being the strongest level 20 player.

I know some people now and day has stats thats 3 or 4 level higher than their Character Current Level.

Just curious of what is consider to be "Power Stats" for the level.

And,

What is consider to be "Average Stats" for the level.

Decided by where would people be voting in this pull
2008.Apr.21, 01:20 AM

You forgot to make it a poll though...

And if you want to be the strongest lvl 20 out there, get your acc (I'm supposing you are ranged) to 30 and you should kick pretty much every1's arse lvl 20 and under, unless somebody already beat ya to that and is lvl 31 in acc. lol

Do not keep all your stats even, its not good for the exp gained, the brave points, gang battle points and etc. Eventually, you will let resistance and strength (again, if you're ranged) go lower than the other 2.
2008.Apr.21, 02:14 AM

2008.Apr.21, 07:56 AM

How do you make the poll. (Real Poll)? Didn't know.

I see.. Is the Range Weapon's Critical hit depends on the Accurracy? What about the damage of the range weapon? Would the damge per shot goes up with higher accuracy?
2008.Apr.21, 02:48 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:How do you make the poll. (Real Poll)? Didn't know.

I see.. Is the Range Weapon's Critical hit depends on the Accurracy? What about the damage of the range weapon? Would the damge per shot goes up with higher accuracy?
Should be that way but range have limits unlike melee, eventually, your weapon will stop doing more damage.

Zen can know by the power level of the players but she doesn't want to make it a public stats. Don't really know why though.
2008.Apr.23, 07:13 AM

For the sake of argument, if a person were to use melee, what would be a killer stats for a level 20 player?

I know Str would a important factor.