If you could have one customized item
2008.Apr.21, 01:30 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
BlitzKrieg Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Be able to use my schlong as a weapon. Neutral! That would be somethin' wild. 'You got beat by Tom's club and its little gnomes.'

at a range of only an inch... what good would this be?

hahaha pwned

God damn, that was a zinger..I guess I'll have to be some sort of small dog or something. Or maybe just shoot you in the eye or something. Short barrel, good aim. XD
2008.Apr.21, 04:03 PM

Optical Camouflage that reduced my opponents Accuracy by a set amount Wink
2008.Apr.21, 04:08 PM

I like the Grenade idea. It could be used in wars to cause a certain amount of damage, but only during wars. You could have it so that you can purchase them similar to nimbus or stims. It could be a nice for help with wars against gangs that you are a bit to strong for you.
2008.Apr.21, 04:12 PM

It would be really nice for the lower level gangs who get farmed by the higher level ones.
2008.Apr.21, 05:32 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:It would be really nice for the lower level gangs who get farmed by the higher level ones.

i know huh
2008.Apr.21, 07:27 PM

Zatoichi Sword
Item Type Melee
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 1
Concealment Rating 12
Weight (kilograms) .8 kg
Standard Price $priceless
Trade-in Value $priceless
This seemingly harmless bamboo walking stick unlocks to become a deadly blade.
2008.Apr.21, 07:52 PM

A cloak, that would require recharging and you wouldn't be able to be detected in the district that you are in!
2008.Apr.21, 08:12 PM

Kronald Wrote:A cloak, that would require recharging and you wouldn't be able to be detected in the district that you are in!

Someone buy this man a beer. Quality idea right there.
2008.Apr.21, 08:52 PM

carbomb, 8)

enough to take out a whole gang and their hideout,except it also hospitalises you for 24 hrs. Twisted

synth v.03.112371

2008.Apr.21, 08:56 PM

errorist Wrote:carbomb, 8)

enough to take out a whole gang and their hideout,except it also hospitalises you for 24 hrs. Twisted

That it awesome! but maybe if the hospital time was just a little less. Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass