Now that Skills are in...
2008.Apr.17, 02:28 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:i have friends on my enemies list.
i kno i'm weird

Yeah Sad
2008.Apr.17, 04:18 PM

LuparKoor Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:you aint active enough to see the benefits is all

lol..

And that's kind of my point.

The new skills system is just another buff for those who spend all hours of the day logged in and grinding, and not an incentive for the inactives and those who are losing/lost interest in the game to log back in.
Totally agreed. I think once you hit level 10 and if you only log in once a week you should be given an AL credit card with a limitless high balance and a Villa and those of us that live here in AL shouldn't be able to own a house or a weapon (just to make it fair for those that don't put the time in). Just my $.02...
2008.Apr.17, 04:40 PM

McCule Wrote:
LuparKoor Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:you aint active enough to see the benefits is all

lol..

And that's kind of my point.

The new skills system is just another buff for those who spend all hours of the day logged in and grinding, and not an incentive for the inactives and those who are losing/lost interest in the game to log back in.
Totally agreed. I think once you hit level 10 and if you only log in once a week you should be given an AL credit card with a limitless high balance and a Villa and those of us that live here in AL shouldn't be able to own a house or a weapon (just to make it fair for those that don't put the time in). Just my $.02...

heh... Biggrin
2008.Apr.17, 04:40 PM

Totally disagree with that.Those that are active deserve better.Can you tell me a footballer who trains once a week and is as fit as one that trains 7 days a week? Or a darts player that only practices once a week compared to one who practices 7 days a week and become's world no 1?

What about a boxer who trains a few days for a fight against one who has prepared for 8 weeks?

Results and benifits come to those who try/work/play/train hard.
2008.Apr.17, 08:40 PM

I'll go with the family here.

And, like those wise ones said. Be patient.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Apr.17, 09:15 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:What about a boxer who trains a few days for a fight against one who has prepared for 8 weeks?
Roy Jones JR.
2008.Apr.18, 07:01 AM

This really wasn't meant to be a discussion on 'we need more skills now' or 'how skills would work better'... as i stated, i just wanted to know what people are thinking about ideas for other skills. So, please do me a favor and stay on topic, simply post and discuss new uses for skills, not what is or isn't wrong with them or tell people to wait and see.

Thanks.
2008.Apr.18, 12:35 PM

Combat - Running...the higher the grade, the faster you can run from a fight without being caught(by cops or by the attacker)

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.18, 03:06 PM

alinutza Wrote:Combat - Running...the higher the grade, the faster you can run from a fight without being caught(by cops or by the attacker)
Wuss!!! Twisted
2008.May.26, 01:10 AM

Knowledge - Military Defense 0 0 0.0% Incomplete Study
Knowledge - Military Fortification 0 0 0.0% Incomplete Study

anyone have one of these skills yet? it would be nice to know how it works... :shock:

Oops... i saw the post Military Fortification yet... :oops: