Zenith
Ush
Conan
ChiefEagle
Chance
[Show Results]

Who is your favorite Mod?
2008.Jul.24, 07:20 PM

I'm tempted to vote in this poll as well, but with Bren's vote I have at least one Biggrin

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.24, 10:46 PM

I also vote for Mudpies!
2008.Jul.25, 12:05 AM

dekarr Wrote:Is jola no longer a mod?

The last time I looked I was still mod..... how quickly you forget me lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jul.25, 12:08 AM

jola woop Biggrin
i like chance too Smile, not forgetting zenny Wink

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Jul.25, 04:41 AM

Druchii Wrote:I'm tempted to vote in this poll as well, but with Bren's vote I have at least one Biggrin

Damn, just because I vote for you everyone thinks..."Damn, Bren voted Dru, I think I better do that too cos Bren's so cool, must be a good choice".

Thanks me for winning this poll.
2008.Jul.25, 05:15 AM

Brens influence is unfair, I demand a recount with no interference from bren Sad He leads too many people ;(

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jul.25, 05:18 AM

To be honest I demand a recount too. I'll be in Pakistan the next few weeks anyway so maybe you can do it whilst I'm gone. Then you can see the real results without my take on it. Guys, just act as if you don't know who I'd vote so we can get a honest poll going.
2008.Jul.25, 05:21 AM

I declare a misvote.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jul.25, 06:20 AM

I like all mods....they have a very difficult and low paid job to perform....I wouldnt have it

ty mods

doh
2008.Jul.26, 10:21 AM

GJ Chance Biggrin

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.