St Pats contest / competition?
2008.Mar.16, 07:36 PM

zenith Wrote:Individual. If someone wants to sponsor a gang prize go for it Razz

500k sponsored by the svs to the winning gang Smile

doh
2008.Mar.16, 07:37 PM

Cool Pun!

Is that 500k w/ a gang tag though?
2008.Mar.16, 07:44 PM

youll have to ask zen about that one

doh
2008.Mar.16, 07:46 PM

zenith Wrote:In a nutshell you drink until you are caught by the cops for being drunk in public or have to go to the hospital. Your Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) is recorded at this time. You keep trying in hopes of getting a higher BAC. At the end of the day your highest BAC is how you are ranked.

You cannot lose your best rating, so it's to your benefit to try as much as possible. However, you might get a very high BAC early on and for the rest of the day never match it, while others might get terrible scores until the final seconds of the day.

How much do your stats come into play? Meaning does intel or res affect how quickly/slowly you become intoxicated? Or is it dependent on how much you're trying to drink at one time/per hour or is it all just random who becomes drunk faster?
2008.Mar.16, 07:46 PM

Gornikel Wrote:I heard some people in the RETIREMENT DISTRICT had lots to spare.
We could drink out of there skulls.
you don't earn humanity while being inactive, i believe it's 0.01 humanity every day you sign on
2008.Mar.16, 07:50 PM

saint Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:I heard some people in the RETIREMENT DISTRICT had lots to spare.
We could drink out of there skulls.
you don't earn humanity while being inactive, i believe it's 0.01 humanity every day you sign on

I knew that.

I just tought that, being inactive, humanity could be removed and given to drinking players. The humanity they already have.

Gimme souls.
2008.Mar.16, 07:53 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Cool Pun!

Is that 500k w/ a gang tag though?

I'll throw in a tag of the SV's choosing, so be careful what you ask for. It has to be posted in here before the contest begins however or I get to pick it. Twisted

Let's set SVs contest to be the gang with the highest average BAC among all their players. Only players who drink will be counted, but you have to have at minimum 3 players drinking.

I'll allow 1 other gang sponsorship if there is one out there. We can set it to whatever gang has the highest average streak of drinks before they are jailed/detoxed due to drinking.

This time around I will list your max BAC for your personal viewing, but there won't be a leaderboard until it's over.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.16, 07:56 PM

JadedRadiance Wrote:
zenith Wrote:In a nutshell you drink until you are caught by the cops for being drunk in public or have to go to the hospital. Your Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) is recorded at this time. You keep trying in hopes of getting a higher BAC. At the end of the day your highest BAC is how you are ranked.

You cannot lose your best rating, so it's to your benefit to try as much as possible. However, you might get a very high BAC early on and for the rest of the day never match it, while others might get terrible scores until the final seconds of the day.

How much do your stats come into play? Meaning does intel or res affect how quickly/slowly you become intoxicated? Or is it dependent on how much you're trying to drink at one time/per hour or is it all just random who becomes drunk faster?

Each beer type will have it's own alcohol content. Depending on which ones you drink depends on how fast you get hammered. Stats don't play a part in it or level. Whoever gets on a lucky run is going to win.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.16, 08:01 PM

shadow warlords will sponser the other one 500k also
2008.Mar.16, 08:11 PM

good luck to all, Biggrin