help
2008.Mar.11, 01:03 PM

I had this problem most of yesterday.It started again 40 mins ago and has only just repaired itself..i hope.
2008.Mar.11, 01:05 PM

That would suck. Like I said before I was notified at the last second of the server change. I had to pull an all-nighter just to make sure the site was up. Now it looks like we need another server with a different hosting company.

So if anyone has any ideas on hosts, let us know.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.11, 01:09 PM

It did suck.Err tried to assist me with it in the forums.10000 credits please as way of a good will gesture Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
2008.Mar.11, 01:14 PM

Or maybe a get out of jail free card since weapons got unequipped and the attempts to save me from the prison showers have so far failed.

:big teary puppy eyes:

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Mar.11, 01:25 PM

Not sure what's funnier, the teary puppy eyes or the fact Err tried to help :evilsmirk:

At the moment we are still in the process of going through the DNS change (which can take up to 72 hours) and some data was still being transferred from the old server to the new server. Hopefully the errors and lag cool off as transfers are completed and we get back to a stable setting again. If not, we'll need to get a new server since lag sucks.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.11, 02:51 PM

I hate lag Sad i really hate logging in but not logging in 20 times too :cry:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.11, 04:41 PM

i can get on but then i just get logged off lol
2008.Mar.11, 04:45 PM

I haven't had any problems yesterday or today. still quick as usual
2008.Mar.11, 04:45 PM

I'm not having any troubles at all :?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass