BiffBaffBoff - Look Here
2008.Mar.11, 07:49 AM

I once heard that Opera was the fastest browser alive, when Mozilla Firefox was with out all those configuration/network/compression/etc "tweaks", to speed it up. Heh, I am not sure, really.

Razz
2008.Mar.11, 08:15 AM

Opera was the fastest, and now I think it's the same speed as Firefox. I've used them both. But I kind of like the Mozilla look better. But the rewind button on Opera, where you can go back to look at pages without re-loading it is ingenious.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Mar.14, 11:04 AM

Druchii Wrote:Opera was the fastest, and now I think it's the same speed as Firefox. I've used them both. But I kind of like the Mozilla look better. But the rewind button on Opera, where you can go back to look at pages without re-loading it is ingenious.

Maxathon has that rewind option now... i keep hitting it by mistake.... :?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.14, 11:10 AM

I love it! Had this incredibly evil wireless net where I lived before, kept losing connection when posting, so I could just use the rewind so that I didn't have to type the entire thing again.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.