damnit
2008.Jan.28, 11:29 AM

i agree. people who hosp should have the protection taken away for sure. eye for an eye.
2008.Jan.28, 11:30 AM

I like the sounds of that.
2008.Jan.28, 01:02 PM

HMMM, I thought it was that way. I thought if somebody hospitalized another they lost their protection plus had their next hospitalization attack weakened. I tried to hit daredevil when I was his level to make up for all the old attacks on me and left him pretty darn good but whenever I clicked on hospitalization I kept getting my behind handed to me 3/3. I waited until I was next level before trying again. Do not remember if it was gone or still implemented though.
2008.Jan.28, 05:22 PM

Scorpious Wrote:HMMM, I thought it was that way. I thought if somebody hospitalized another they lost their protection plus had their next hospitalization attack weakened. I tried to hit daredevil when I was his level to make up for all the old attacks on me and left him pretty darn good but whenever I clicked on hospitalization I kept getting my behind handed to me 3/3. I waited until I was next level before trying again. Do not remember if it was gone or still implemented though.

totally different yo.

they're saying if someone goes around hosping everyone the multi-attacks-on-one-player shouldn't take effect with the aforementioned hospitalizer. Meaning currently I could hosp a bunch of lvl 1 players all day long. The couple people acting as protection to the poor lvl 1's could only get a couple hits on me before their effectiveness would start running out.

I too think the multi-hit rule should go out the window if someone has been hosping a lot of people in a 12 hour period.
2008.Jan.28, 05:27 PM

couldn't have said it better myself mudpies.
2008.Jan.28, 05:30 PM

Exactly Mud.

but I think a single hosp, or X online attacks per Y hours should reset the protection counter.
2008.Jan.28, 05:47 PM

Actually, I believe when the target that has been hospitalized multiple times starts to attack his protection against hospitalizations diminishes.

but you would have to confirm this for sure with zenith

[edit] however I agree that when people in protection hospitalizes others, then the protection he has should end

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jan.28, 05:49 PM

we already have some code that does this. After a player is offline for 4 hours it triggers the protection code to go away.

just make 1 online hit or hospitalization also trigger it. If there are no more hospitalizations done by that player for however many hours the protection would return as normal. Keep hosping and it keeps resetting the timer.

or something.
2008.Jan.28, 05:54 PM

dawilz Wrote:13243 Villains Dekarr 12 128 Hospitalized by Nitromthn.
10352 Villains strt182 17 114 Brutalized by Nitromthn.

this player was able to hosp two people for two hours.

6802 VH Nitromthn 18 20 Hospitalized by BiffBaffBoff.

biff gets 17 and 20 minutes. that doesn't seem all too fair.

See this post, dru.
2008.Jan.28, 07:25 PM

i think you mean to say.. you pick ion a lower level because he wont show you the respect you demand from him.. boy you even whine when you cant beat on me and not go to jail... man if the game don't tip 100% villains way they whine like a baby with out its woobie.. so i guess this is why you need a bounty.. villians cant handle one guy by themselves... wow