Credit Market
2008.Jan.25, 08:11 PM
Credit Market
Any general thoughts on the new credit market rules that have been in place for a little more than a week now? Haven't noticed anyone on the messageboard so much as peep about the changes.

It seems a foregone conclusion that the credit market was due for an overhaul, but I've also noticed that the changes have, for some arbitrary reaon, brought about a general increase in credit prices, favoring a seller's market over a buyer's. That's not a bad thing, but it tends to negatively impact lower-income noobs like myself that buy credits a few at a time to gradually obtain donator status.

It could just be me, but I was wondering if other players are finding themselves paying more for market credits now than before the new rules went into effect.
2008.Jan.25, 08:13 PM

May be due to more people using the options like wire transfer and/or being left annoymous.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jan.25, 08:16 PM

if u dont want to or cant pay the high prices keep an eye on the Trade Moderator there's always someone needs cash in a hurry and willing to sell cheap.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.25, 08:22 PM

Good point.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jan.25, 08:23 PM

Howlsong Wrote:if u dont want to or cant pay the high prices keep an eye on the Trade Moderator there's always someone needs cash in a hurry and willing to sell cheap.

That's something I hadn't even considred. Thanks.
2008.Jan.25, 08:31 PM

I think since 1 or 2 players cannot flood the market to manipulate the cost for credits, it will start to be more variable now.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jan.25, 08:35 PM

it was definitely pretty ridiculous to see an anonymous post 100 sets of 20 creds
2008.Jan.25, 08:43 PM

I do want to mention tho the Credit Market now is still cheaper than when i 1st joined last march, when the avg. credit was going for $265

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.25, 11:20 PM

the credit market changes are great. it is now more like a true supply/demand scenario.

great changes, zen!