Leveling up...to get higher busts.
2008.Mar.20, 04:13 AM
Leveling up...to get higher busts.
Okay, I'm kind of acting like a n00b here. I haven't played the game the way it's supposed to be played here for over 6months now and have been just jail busting, but I want to become a better jail buster. I haven't been able to bust more than 379 minutes because I need more experience. and to get more experience I need to level up.

What's the best way to level up? (get higher levels.)

I also don't donate, but make about 10k a week in crimes besides the jail busting, would I be able to get credits so I would have donator status? (maybe that would help out)
2008.Mar.20, 04:34 AM

Leveling up: Attacking other players/Careers/Crimes and of course Jail busts.

*Best way to level up in my opinion is to attack/crime as much as possible w/ donator status*

Credits: Referrals are a good way to get some credits for donator days. Other than that, I would post in trade moderator requesting to buy credits for like $230 each. Sometimes you will get someone to sell them that low to you. Other than that, if at all possible, if you go the referral route, make sure and at least throw $5 to the game so you can get the extra points on conversions from referral points.

Some gangs also like to help out as well, look in gang recruitment for such ads from gangs.

Hope that helps!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.20, 11:29 AM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=5041
2008.Mar.20, 11:51 AM

I believe upping your intelligence helps too, the higher it is, the higher you can bust