Is this new?
2008.Jan.18, 08:59 AM

i def attacked someone and got my butt whipped, but lost NO hp
i like that!
2008.Jan.18, 09:41 AM

Ive figured it out, its Zens answer to our request for more NPCs and other characters...

Gremlins.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jan.18, 10:33 AM

zenith Wrote:
g2o2d4wp Wrote:I roll the Mac

At the moment so am I. Seems every time I change the attack results code that happens for a day or so. It's old code that was to prevent multiple attacks on the same player and the old multi-click combat stuff.

*sigh* ah, how I miss the old days...
2008.Jan.18, 11:06 AM

I definitely had some of the other results yesterday also. I was surrounded by cops but never went to jail. That's a good thing though since like someone said I saved a pretty lengthy jail sentence.
2008.Jan.20, 11:20 PM

I just fought someone, stalemated, shows I took 427 damage, but when you look at my hitpoints they are still 1250/1250. So then I took on another opponent and got the message "Your hesitation allowed the defender to escape " Something is definitely not right here lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.21, 03:03 PM

That message is back today. Got it earlier. Its my fault, I guess, after all I hesitated. 8)