Customised armory and weapons shop
2008.Jan.12, 01:18 PM
Customised armory and weapons shop
Lets have one of these.Fed up of looking for that elite armor/gun? Then lets make an armory shop where you can buy your blank canvass armor and then(upgrade) it to your desired standard.We can upgrade ourselves with implants so why not chose to personalise your armor and weapon !
2008.Jan.12, 01:28 PM

hey love the idea sounds like maybe a cool feature zen could add if it is not to big of a trouble
2008.Jan.12, 01:39 PM

Please don't post the exact same topic in multiple forums.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jan.12, 01:55 PM

ok sorry.my apologies
2008.Jan.12, 01:58 PM

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
2008.Jan.12, 09:51 PM

I felt the concussion of that slap all the way here in S.D. lol lol lol lol lol lol
2008.Jan.13, 06:42 AM

Well, those items would be more for the donators..It'd make it alot easier for them, but it is a nice idea. Not in my tastes, though.
2008.Jan.13, 06:47 AM

Well my thought are that the upgrades would be cheap enough to a certain level (a bit like the housing) but that these armors would specifically be designed to only be great against ranged or melee.So if you had an armor that was great defense against ranged it could be pretty inafective against melee and vise versa ^^It would be kinda cool and somewhat guesswork to decide which armor to equip for a certain player.
2008.Jan.13, 07:09 AM
hmmmmmm
its a thought
2008.Jan.13, 07:15 AM

Following on from last post.

A bullet proof vest is very effective against bullets (that took a lot of thought XD) so when you get hit you would probably be pushed back a few steps and winded a little bit but you would live.However if someone with a dirty great axe smashes you in the midrif right on that armor you gonna get 5/6 broken ribs and be pretty messed up trying to inflict some damage to your apponent.

On the other hand if you had some armor that had multy layers of thin metal with padding cushioning and you smashed an axe on that you would get some bruising and be sore but you would live.Yet fire a remington into that sucker and it would pearce it like a knife through butter.

I think it would make things more interesting as you could lose horribly to a player and then change your weapon and annihalate them hehe.Whats more it would probably reflect real life combat more.