Stats and housing
2008.Jan.11, 01:05 PM
Stats and housing
You know how the patheon of infamy shows who has the highest of each stat? It would be cool if instead of being able to just see the highest of each stat that you can see who has the highest of each levek range (maybe every 5 levels).. so i highest tats range from lvls 1-5 then another from 6-10 etc... would be interesting to see how I measure up in stats among other people my level range.

Also for housing would also be cool if you could click on someones name and see what kinda house they live in
2008.Jan.11, 03:11 PM

At the cost of energy or/and action points, a user could "tail" another user, waiting for their status, to go offline. If that user ever does go offline, then the user "tailing" the target user receives an event, with the target's current estate, or some thing of that nature.
2008.Jan.11, 03:49 PM

I'm a little self conscious about my box. I don't want people trailing me there, especially if you're a Jehovah’s Witness. That’s the reason I moved to my box in the first place!
2008.Jan.12, 09:50 PM

psheehan78 Wrote:I'm a little self conscious about my box. I don't want people trailing me there, especially if you're a Jehovah’s Witness. That’s the reason I moved to my box in the first place!

Can't get away from them. If you don't answer the door they just slide the papers under it. LOL