To all my Friend and enemies
2008.Jan.09, 10:59 AM

playajam Wrote:recap for those who missed it?

too much went down for a recap.......i hear a copy through page 6 may exist though.
2008.Jan.09, 11:28 AM

It went something like this:

Vallerie: I'm quitting, but not really, so goodbye to my friend and all of my enemies. Titus and Lucius, we had a special thing going, but my mental instability screwed it up, so now I will blame you, but think I'm being clever and not name names. I didn't get enough hugs from my mom and dad and the lack of attention has made me bitter and angry. I will take out that anger on the 499ers(even though I quit, but not really).

499ers: We will miss your valuable contributions to this community, now KYS.

Titus&LVor: You're a liar and an idiot.

Shadowguard: We made a great couple, I will miss snuggling with you and I hope I can chime in on your threads again someday.

Jola: Am I the only sensible balanced person on here? Even though this is a game about gangs, drugs, muggings and violence, we shouldn't be fighting about it.

499ers: Quit hitting us and leave already

Vallerie: Grrrr, I'm so tough, my dad can beat up mudpies dad, etc etc.

Then it pretty much disintegrated into a grammar fight.

The End.
2008.Jan.09, 11:35 AM

ok guys this thread has been shut down due to a flagrant violation of the "too much fun" rule. i'll ask you to move along now, nothing to see here.....
::searches for lost thread::
2008.Jan.09, 11:41 AM

WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN??
2008.Jan.09, 11:43 AM

grabtindy Wrote:It went something like this:

Vallerie: I'm quitting, but not really, so goodbye to my friend and all of my enemies. Titus and Lucius, we had a special thing going, but my mental instability screwed it up, so now I will blame you, but think I'm being clever and not name names. I didn't get enough hugs from my mom and dad and the lack of attention has made me bitter and angry. I will take out that anger on the 499ers(even though I quit, but not really).

Shadowguard: We made a great couple, I will miss snuggling with you and I hope I can chime in on your threads again someday.

Jola: Am I the only sensible balanced person on here? Even though this is a game about gangs, drugs, muggings and violence, we shouldn't be fighting about it.

The End.

This is possible the best recap of any thread I have seen. Got my vote for post of the month.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jan.09, 11:47 AM

grabtindy Wrote:It went something like this:

The End.

you left out the pic of mudpies in drag
2008.Jan.09, 12:13 PM

wow. that recap... is legendary. i'm laughing like mad Biggrin good times
2008.Jan.09, 12:15 PM

great re-cap, but you left out this:[Image: violin.gif]
2008.Jan.09, 12:21 PM

I think w00k is right... I believe someone has through page 6 archived Twisted
2008.Jan.09, 12:22 PM

my only question is - Who took that pic of Mudpies? WOW
Thread Closed