Forums
2008.Jan.17, 06:58 PM

and how would i do that ojn firefox? (i know how to do it fien on IE lol)
2008.Jan.17, 07:16 PM

Hiei008 Wrote:and how would i do that ojn firefox? (i know how to do it fien on IE lol)

tools > options > privacy data > settings (check them all but passwords) > ok, then > privacy data > CLEAR NOW

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.18, 08:20 PM

well that fixed the problem and now today theres a NEW problem lol the board isn't centered.... the topic list (forum index) and actually posts and message boards aren't centered on the page i have to scroll way to the right to read them and click on them.. however the awakened lands title, home, forum index, Faq, Search, Profile and topic review are all in the center of the browser as they should be
2008.Jan.18, 08:57 PM

I have come across that problem when playing on an i-pod touch. Never on a mac/PC though.
2008.Jan.18, 09:22 PM

well im on pc... also i notice the text in game is slightly bigger than usual.. and i didnt change my browser text settings.. every other site i go too has normal sized text
2008.Jan.18, 10:08 PM

Make sure your text size is set to normal. Sounds like you have text set to a larger size than default.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jan.18, 10:28 PM

firefox shows it as set to size 16
2008.Jan.18, 10:35 PM

Hiei008 Wrote:well that fixed the problem and now today theres a NEW problem lol the board isn't centered.... the topic list (forum index) and actually posts and message boards aren't centered on the page i have to scroll way to the right to read them and click on them.. however the awakened lands title, home, forum index, Faq, Search, Profile and topic review are all in the center of the browser as they should be

Hold cntrl and hit the - sign at the same time. That is a control you must of accidentally hit.

Hiei008 Wrote:well im on pc... also i notice the text in game is slightly bigger than usual.. and i didnt change my browser text settings.. every other site i go too has normal sized text

For the text hold cntrl and hit 0 (zero)

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.18, 11:33 PM

lol thanks.. ctrl - fixed both the centering and the text lol
2008.Jan.19, 12:36 AM

Woohoo, helps I troubleshoot computer hardware/software for a living. I must of learned something in my training lol. Smile