Poll: Do you want a contest once a month??
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Do you want an official contest once a month?
2008.Jan.31, 12:59 PM

heck, he's been gone 3 days now...he heard i was comin..lolol...(hope he never sees this)

Twisted
2008.Jan.31, 01:45 PM

There is not enough contests :cry:
2008.Jan.31, 02:18 PM

There's plenty of contests. >.>;; What there's not enough of is Gymborees.
2008.Jan.31, 02:33 PM

I find it interesting that people think that 1 contest a month is to much. Why? Is it because you won't or can't dedicate yourself to the contest? I think this will give a lot of people the chance to compete. I'm not talking about the refresh contests, just something every month would be great. We need to keep adding spice to the game to keep it fresh.
2008.Jan.31, 03:01 PM

No, bro. It's because it's too much. ;D I doubt you want to try hard, and then all of your enemies get the win, get the weapons, and smoke you constantly. I doubt anyone wants all of these extra weapons floating around, anyway. Anyway, if we did have more contests, it'd probably make people angry because some CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

People have lives, working, playing, whatever. Some people don't want others to have much. Some people just think 'hey, more contests. We have plenty.'
2008.Jan.31, 03:13 PM

teamhood Wrote:I find it interesting that people think that 1 contest a month is to much. Why? Is it because you won't or can't dedicate yourself to the contest? I think this will give a lot of people the chance to compete. I'm not talking about the refresh contests, just something every month would be great. We need to keep adding spice to the game to keep it fresh.

there are plenty of contests. as i said before, let the lady work on some code for the game, that will add the spice to the game for you. if not, come up with your own contest Smile
2008.Jan.31, 03:24 PM

dawilz Wrote:there are plenty of contests. as i said before, let the lady work on some code for the game, that will add the spice to the game for you. if not, come up with your own contest Smile

seriously we had like 2 or 3 in october, 2 in november, and another last month, you want your once a month there's half a years worth right there

the contests are fine, more code!
2008.Jan.31, 03:37 PM

I agree with more code... but, I'll believe it when I see it Smile Whatever...
2008.Jan.31, 05:58 PM

coltfanjay Wrote:Martin Luther King day?? The "I Have A Dream To Beat Pullo" contest??

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THen the next day you wake up. LOL