opera mini
2008.Jan.03, 09:41 PM
opera mini
ok so i just bought the blackjack2 and have been using it so play AL and whatnot but when i.m using operamini3 everytime i click a link it asks me "oper mini 3 would like to use HTTP" then it gives me 3options, "allow this time" "dont allow this time" and "dont allow this session." clickin option1 is the only way to load the link. anyone now if it is possible to just click the link?
2008.Jan.30, 04:44 PM

Did you ever solve your problem?

Also, what other programs are good to use to play AL on a cell phone?
2008.Apr.23, 01:40 AM

no i never solved my problem if anyone knows how to now!
2008.Apr.23, 05:17 AM

I doubt it will change anything but opera mini 4 is out now. But it's most likely your phone blocking it so not sure you can do anything bout it.
2008.Apr.23, 07:11 AM

I use opera mini. I dont have that problem.

This is possibly your phone setting.
2008.Apr.23, 07:21 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:This is possibly your phone setting.

i think that's the problem..it could have a setting that you should disable..somthing like "prompt me each time when...wants to connect to the internet"

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.23, 01:08 PM

i see. i have looked everywhere around my phone for somehting like this.s its a blackjack II...does anyone own one of these?
2008.Apr.23, 01:41 PM

Did it come on your phone? If so, contact your phone provider for support.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Apr.23, 02:09 PM

naw opera mini is a 3rd party download.
im pretty sure its my phone settings but i dont know what all this stuff means so i dont wanna f with it.