career point training vs promotion
2009.Jan.07, 07:26 AM

Level 4 manufacturing charges a belt to 205%

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.07, 09:09 AM

I have seen 212's and heard of 220+ charges. I am not much of a belt user right now, so I haven't been getting them charged lately.
2009.Jan.07, 09:13 AM

i think its 2% for each level above 4 if im not mistaken as a standard charge

doh
2009.Jan.07, 06:08 PM

Alot may Disagree with me on this and some may Agree but as it stand now im a new player and this is what i do

i Dont save CP to get Promoted what so ever all my CP daily goes to Stats untill my stats are really high and it doesnt help to put CP into Stats thats when imma start going for Promotions

as of now i can still use that 170-200 Dev points a day towards a x4 stat (ACC DEX STR) helps push stats up quick i mean i can get a stat gain in a day or 2

but then again when u do Promotions at a Young Age you get the Benefit from the Career Battle Skill or w/e at a earlier Age them most.
2009.Jan.07, 06:42 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:Alot may Disagree with me on this and some may Agree but as it stand now im a new player and this is what i do

i Dont save CP to get Promoted what so ever all my CP daily goes to Stats untill my stats are really high and it doesnt help to put CP into Stats thats when imma start going for Promotions

as of now i can still use that 170-200 Dev points a day towards a x4 stat (ACC DEX STR) helps push stats up quick i mean i can get a stat gain in a day or 2

but then again when u do Promotions at a Young Age you get the Benefit from the Career Battle Skill or w/e at a earlier Age them most.
I have used the military ranged bonus only once and find it didn't help at all.
2009.Jan.07, 07:04 PM

so then i was correct to choose CP for stats rather than Promotion.... because ivce looked into some of the Career Bonus skills and none of em made me really debate on promotion dont get me wrong im sure they have there bonuses but

Im my personal Opinion i Think i would rather gain a Stat up in STr DEX ACC or RES then push for promotion.....

discuss
2009.Jan.07, 07:28 PM

i'm lvl 5 military and i never use my melee or ranged bonus. i put my 80 to 90 cp a day into resistance. IMO it is definitely worth it to level up your career.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Jan.07, 07:37 PM

from the posts people have posted it seems like the only reason to go for Promotions is for more CP for every hour worked.... other than that?
2009.Jan.07, 08:02 PM

It depends on your goals... Some careers have skills that help you to some degree in combat... Most people seem not to use these.

Other careers benefit your gang or teammates. These get used a lot, but not everyone plays that style.

The general consensus (and the math proves this out) is that for long term success, you should level up your career, even if only for the increased CP's. The 50CP you get on a good day now is nice, but as you level up, the 75, 100 or even 150 CP you get on even a bad day will look a lot better. You will also need those extra CP when the stats cost 9000+ points to increase each level.

At the end of the day, play the way you want, no one will stop you. I wish would have started leveling my chosen career sooner, but now that I have I am definitely enjoying the benefits, both in career abilities and CP's I can use for stat gains.
2009.Jan.07, 11:30 PM

I am level 11 Medical. Not only do I get all the extra career points each day, but the money I save on stims is amazing. I have not had to buy any for months now since I have the ability to stim myself out of hospital and of course, I can stim my gang mates out and heal them if necessary.

Like a lot of people say, it all depends on what your goals are.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**