the mysterious # [1]
2007.Dec.06, 02:36 AM

Don't listen to them filthymick! They're just trying to steer you away from the truth! Only a select few know.. There WAS once a #1!
I wasn't supposed to know either but I overheard Zen and Err talking one night...

They spoke in whisper about "The one that shall never see the light of Decatur again!!"

The one they spoke of appaently aquired the key to tttttthhhhhheeeee thhe tthhee arrrrgghhhhhhhh gggghhh gh....cchkkk______________________________________________________
2007.Dec.06, 02:55 AM

and the plot thickens......... lol
2007.Dec.06, 04:03 AM

Yes.I too once heard talk of the (unstopable) *1. A person so feared and with extreme intelect and ability that he was damned to sit in a jail far worse than the butlins holiday camp that is known as the "fed jail". It was whispered among his few friends that the mighty ones (idk who they are) drugged his food so they could move him in his sleep to this hell hole of a jail never to see the bright lights of day again.All the missing ** are his friends and associates and i have no idea where they are..perhaps they were sent to that hell hole jail with him.But i fear there is the rumour that he plans his escape even today and that one day (maybe sooner than we think) he will secure his freedom! If this ever happens then the consequences for our community will be life changing and that those that locked *1 away will face his wrath.Does anyone know who drugged his food? This is the missing part to the puzzle..perhaps then we may get some answers.Now that ive posted my whispers i too am in fear of (disappearing) too.As this is such a taboo subject NOONE is supposed to know!If you never see me again you will know the truth but do not speak it for fear of the same reprisals.
2007.Dec.06, 11:50 AM

and I thought the #1 ID was reserved for Elvis!!
2007.Dec.06, 01:22 PM

This is great! I think these conspiracy theories are even better then an explanation. Keep 'em coming guys!!!
2008.Dec.18, 02:32 AM

they say that they one they call #1 was an out cast from when he was borne, not even his parents want him, and he was one of the cruelest mother f#%!rs out there, with eyes that could burn holes through the devil and a smirk that made god cry, no one has ever seen #1 since that day they drugged his food only his loyal inactive minions.
2008.Dec.18, 03:00 AM

There is no Keyser Söze!

Since my post in this topic, I had removed some more player accounts after the 7000 userid mark. All were unverified accounts, and had never logged in.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.18, 03:20 AM

Saerin Wrote:and I thought the #1 ID was reserved for Elvis!!

Who's Elvis?
2008.Dec.18, 03:31 AM

ZhuSeth Wrote:

Who's Elvis?
Necro-Topic.....

Elvis...aka The King..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presely

He is back....
2008.Dec.18, 03:37 AM

Batman Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:

Who's Elvis?
Necro-Topic.....

Elvis...aka The King..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presely

I know, I was just making fun Smile
Personally I don't see the big deal with Elvis *shrugs* He wasn't that good.

Btw, #1 is reserved for the one who wins the game.