best crimes/ways for experience at low levels
2007.Dec.04, 10:44 PM
best crimes/ways for experience at low levels
Yeah, the subject sums it up.

Currently, at my level which is 4 now, I've found the two dice con gets me about three xp each time I play. and every other crime doesn't net much or anything at all. I was wondering what is the best way to level up when your at a low level.

Works nice too, the down side on it is that you only get 12 hours total.

thanks.
2007.Dec.04, 10:59 PM

busting people out of jail worked for me....still does Biggrin
2007.Dec.04, 11:08 PM

jovany Wrote:busting people out of jail worked for me....still does Biggrin

Not only getting you experience, but usually a friendship with that specific person you busted out. Smile And with friendship comes people that have your back, so, therefore. But Nill, just worry about your stats right now, dude. Stats are the best thing in the game from what I hear. Smile
2007.Dec.04, 11:29 PM

I agree stats are more important then level,one you get to level 5 and the crime page opens up you wont be able to do any of the other crimes with weak stats.
2007.Dec.05, 12:10 AM

thanks for the advice, I've noticed busting out gets you a bunch of experience, i've got 20 total i think from to bust I did for my self. and I've been building my stats too, though since I want my int to go up, i'm in the medical field for work. So it's either the gym or the rec room in jail for the physical stats.

btw, can you get another trainer other then the novice?

thanks

i'll try to bust some people out as soon as I get enough guts (which I assume means AP??)
2007.Dec.05, 12:15 AM

yea there's more trainers and i wouldn't worry bout using them yet. wait till you get more happiness
2007.Dec.05, 02:38 AM

alephNull Wrote:thanks for the advice, I've noticed busting out gets you a bunch of experience, i've got 20 total i think from to bust I did for my self. and I've been building my stats too, though since I want my int to go up, i'm in the medical field for work. So it's either the gym or the rec room in jail for the physical stats.

thanks

i'll try to bust some people out as soon as I get enough guts (which I assume means AP??)

Work on your dexterity. That helps with jail breaks.
2007.Dec.05, 02:50 AM

Hostile85 Wrote:
alephNull Wrote:thanks for the advice, I've noticed busting out gets you a bunch of experience, i've got 20 total i think from to bust I did for my self. and I've been building my stats too, though since I want my int to go up, i'm in the medical field for work. So it's either the gym or the rec room in jail for the physical stats.

thanks

Not only work on your Dexterity, but work on your Accuracy as well. If you have a melee weapon, Dexterity and Strength, if you have a ranged weapon (example: Gun of any type) Accuracy and Dexterity. And by all means, work on your resistance, too. Smile
2007.Dec.07, 11:29 PM

Offline Wrote:
Hostile85 Wrote:

thanks

Not only work on your Dexterity, but work on your Accuracy as well. If you have a melee weapon, Dexterity and Strength, if you have a ranged weapon (example: Gun of any type) Accuracy and Dexterity. And by all means, work on your resistance, too. Smile

Res is the DEVIL!!! Twisted